Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dvw1986

Been off BP for 4 months and need advice!

Okay, so I quit BP about 4 months ago because I wanted to clear my skin naturally through diet, meditation, exercise etc. Just an all around holistic plan. Sounds great, right? The only problem is that when I quit bp, my skin flipped out which was to be expected, but 4 months later and my skin is progressively getting worse? Granted, I have been under some stress, but I think my make-up is a serious cause in all of this. My skin has so much crap going on with it right now and make-up does not need to be added to the equation, but I don't feel comfortable going out of the house without it. I did order some Christopher Drummond beauty titanium dioxide free foundation so I'm hoping that will help. I feel like I'm in a real pickle. Should I go back on BP even though I now it's not good for my skin or body even though it works or do I push through holistically and just avoid putting anything on my skin and follow all of the acne rules (no touching or picking, minimize stress, clean diet). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.