Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CottonCandi

What do you do with products that don't work?

I have a special place in the cabinet under my sink for acne products I've bought, didn't work, and I didn't return :( Makes me feel sick looking at all the crap I've wasted money on and didn't bother returning.

What do YOU do with acne products that didn't work for you?

I don't really want to give them to friends/family......."This product broke me out/irritated my face, here, you take it". Lol.

Guest james123321
I have a special place in the cabinet under my sink for acne products I've bought, didn't work, and I didn't return :( Makes me feel sick looking at all the crap I've wasted money on and didn't bother returning.

What do YOU do with acne products that didn't work for you?

I don't really want to give them to friends/family......."This product broke me out/irritated my face, here, you take it". Lol.

Just toss them-

I would say I just throw mine out, but I took a look under my sink, and realized I have quite the stash of products that didn't work well on my skin. Oops!

Edited by miss a

Yeah it would be logical to throw them away, but really, I have like full bottles of things that didn't work, it seems so wasteful. Every once in a while I pull something out and think "Heh maybe I didn't give it a fair try" and then try it and remember why I didn't like it in the first place and back under the sink it goes LOL It's a cycle.