Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so finally found a solution to anxiety and not worry about acne and it makes my acne worse... alcohol makes my acne worse i think... can never win :(

maybe i am meant to be a forever alone person with no social life

sigh

Edited by LoneWolf12

so finally found a solution to anxiety and not worry about acne and it makes my acne worse... alcohol makes my acne worse i think... can never win :(

sigh

What type of alcohol? Beer?

sigh

jack daniels whiskey

sigh

jack daniels whiskey

ive heard of this before, people saying not only they are having acne problems but sinus problems from whiskey/beer...just look at the ingredients in whiskey, barley, malted barley, rye, malted rye, wheat, and maize (corn). out of those you might have a similar case to what i had. I never though my sinuses could have caused my acne, but indeed it did effect it. I am allergic to two different proteins found in gluten. your problem might be a bad reaction to gluten (not necessarily sinus related like mine) but a lot of people on here are effected by gluten with acne in a bad bad way. I would advise you to stay away from gluten as much as possible. no breads, nothing made with flour...its going to hard at first becuz you have to discover new things you can eat.

sigh

jack daniels whiskey

ive heard of this before, people saying not only they are having acne problems but sinus problems from whiskey/beer...just look at the ingredients in whiskey, barley, malted barley, rye, malted rye, wheat, and maize (corn). out of those you might have a similar case to what i had. I never though my sinuses could have caused my acne, but indeed it did effect it. I am allergic to two different proteins found in gluten. your problem might be a bad reaction to gluten (not necessarily sinus related like mine) but a lot of people on here are effected by gluten with acne in a bad bad way. I would advise you to stay away from gluten as much as possible. no breads, nothing made with flour...its going to hard at first becuz you have to discover new things you can eat.

QUOTE (freeliving @ Sep 16 2011, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (LoneWolf12 @ Sep 16 2011, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (freeliving @ Sep 16 2011, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (LoneWolf12 @ Sep 16 2011, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so finally found a solution to anxiety and not worry about acne and it makes my acne worse... alcohol makes my acne worse i think... can never win sad.gif

sigh

What type of alcohol?  Beer?

jack daniels whiskey

ive heard of this before, people saying not only they are having acne problems but sinus problems from whiskey/beer...just look at the ingredients in whiskey, barley, malted barley, rye, malted rye, wheat, and maize (corn).  out of those you might have a similar case to what i had.  I never though my sinuses could have caused my acne, but indeed it did effect it.  I am allergic to two different proteins found in gluten.  your problem might be a bad reaction to gluten (not necessarily sinus related like mine) but a lot of people on here are effected by gluten with acne in a bad bad way.  I would advise you to stay away from gluten as much as possible.  no breads, nothing made with flour...its going to hard at first becuz you have to discover new things you can eat.

QUOTE (LoneWolf12 @ Sep 16 2011, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (freeliving @ Sep 16 2011, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (LoneWolf12 @ Sep 16 2011, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so finally found a solution to anxiety and not worry about acne and it makes my acne worse... alcohol makes my acne worse i think... can never win sad.gif

sigh

What type of alcohol?  Beer?

jack daniels whiskey

ive heard of this before, people saying not only they are having acne problems but sinus problems from whiskey/beer...just look at the ingredients in whiskey, barley, malted barley, rye, malted rye, wheat, and maize (corn).  out of those you might have a similar case to what i had.  I never though my sinuses could have caused my acne, but indeed it did effect it.  I am allergic to two different proteins found in gluten.  your problem might be a bad reaction to gluten (not necessarily sinus related like mine) but a lot of people on here are effected by gluten with acne in a bad bad way.  I would advise you to stay away from gluten as much as possible.  no breads, nothing made with flour...its going to hard at first becuz you have to discover new things you can eat.

well im going to stop whiskey/bourbon and see how that goes. i think most of my acne is due to a food in my diet because when i was sick all i did was eat toast and water and my face was clear during that week so i think i need either quit coke and alcohol and maybe milk.

Im just gonna have to use my tablets for anxiety now sad.gif

Edited by LoneWolf12