Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joe peeps

Can anything be done?

I am 28 now so I guess I am a bit older than most of you guys. Just like everyone here I am annoyed by my scars. My scars have been called mild as well as moderate and I am sure some could say they are not a big deal but I feel that the people who have said those things did not have scars themselves so they do not know what the hell they are talking about. I have not been thinking about my scars for the past year or so but every once in a while when I try to make a deal or when I try to flirt with a woman, I feel inferior because of my scars. When an opportunity falls through or when a woman rejects me I tend to blame it on my skin. I have been uninformed of any recent acne scar developments (this has been a conscious decision), so, should I just accept my appearance, or, should I be hopeful that I can change it in the coming few years?

u can def make ur scars much better with recell/laser..thats the key ingredient and the sad thing is the great country of USA does not provide it so save some money and take a trip to the U.K it will be a great investment!

Edited by waitingforacure