Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zach624

i need help quick !

So this girl is coming over in like an hour and right now im going through the initial breakout of accutane so my face looks like sh*t and im really nervous of what shes gonna think because the last time we saw each other was in middle school when i didnt even have acne. What can i do to make my acne less noticeable ?

Eh... You can't just "make" it less noticeable, without putting make up on it. If you want to do that; go for it. If not, there's not much you can do. I'm sure she won't mind, everyone gets some sort of severity of acne in their lives, it's really not a big deal at all.

If you want to calm it down a little, try applying ice in a bag to it for a couple of minutes and take ibuprofen. Aside from that, don't focus too much on it. She very likely won't even care.

You can make it appear "least noticeable" by forgetting the zits/spots are there on your face and just being confident in yourself and not caring about what your face looks like.

i had some suggestions but i thought you wouldn`t like them anyway

well Zach, don`t forget to tell us how did it go... :):)

Edited by LoveLife!

it was alright, i dont think she noticed it as much as i thought she was going to and she asked if i would like her to come over again tonight so apparently she wasent to turned off by it lol

it was alright, i dont think she noticed it as much as i thought she was going to and she asked if i would like her to come over again tonight so apparently she wasent to turned off by it lol

oh, well thats great!! Apparently not! We are our own worst critics.. ;)