Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I'm 15 and have had acne on my face ever since probably the 7th grade i used to have it TERRIBLY trust me i'm in 10th grade now and still deal with acne but a little less of an amount as of now i would say i have around 3-4 pimples on my forehead and 2 right by my eyebrows i never got them anywhere except for my forehead but once i got older i started getting it on my chin sides of my face(By my ears and more) its terrible and i'm tired of it i've been researching many topics through all different websites and found things out considering that no treatments over the counter would work for me..

1. A common ingredient in most clearing treatments is salicylic acid it kills bacteria and helps clear your face

2. Water, you body is made up of around 70% of water....Water will actually help your face clear

3. Benzoyl Peroxide is another commonly used ingredient in treatments ...it kills mostly everything and helps a lot but i would not go over 10% of it

SOME THINGS I FOUND USE FULL

I have oily skin but cocoa butter actually helps heal and get ride of scaring

Ice packs reduce swelling keep it on your acne for a couple of minutes

Finally i put toothpaste on all my pimples before i go to bed..It Helps!