Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bina123

My hairstyle interferes with my skin...

My hair is layered and parted on the side. The side with more hair is supposed to kind of fall over my face, not really touching it though. I push it back and touch that area a lot, and I think that explains why my cheek gets little pimples in that area.

I've been pinning my hair back so that mayyyybeee my skin will stay clear.

The only issue is I look better with my hair blown out straight, falling off to the side, how it's supposed to look....So now I have a dilema. Suggestions anyone? What do I do with my hair?

I understand, google "Lightning FF13" and that's what my hair looks like (except not pink! lol). Lots of layers with parting to one side and bangs falling across both sides of my face. While on the Regimen I haven't had any problems with acne due to my hairstyle.. Actually I use a pomade by Aquage called Transforming Paste and it keeps my bangs away from my face mostly (I use just a little big and "piece" my hair to look like Lightning's). Just do any hair styling after doing your Regimen (if you're on it) in the morning and it should keep anything bad from happening!