Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hunnybee23

cyst or ice burn

I get cystic acne on my chin and I felt one coming up so I put ice on it. Anyways it kept getting bigger, eventually drained. I have had it for going on two months now...right now it isn't painful anymore at all but it's now an irregular shaped area on my chin is raised and hard, hard like a scab but it's not a scab it's just skin, and kinda a bruise color..and it looks like there may be a tiny blister in it. I went to the doc over this twice when it was bad, and they didn't know what it was, gave me an antibiotic that never did anything..does it sound like an ice burn or just a bad cyst? do ice burns ever go away if that's what it is?

I get cystic acne on my chin and I felt one coming up so I put ice on it. Anyways it kept getting bigger, eventually drained. I have had it for going on two months now...right now it isn't painful anymore at all but it's now an irregular shaped area on my chin is raised and hard, hard like a scab but it's not a scab it's just skin, and kinda a bruise color..and it looks like there may be a tiny blister in it. I went to the doc over this twice when it was bad, and they didn't know what it was, gave me an antibiotic that never did anything..does it sound like an ice burn or just a bad cyst? do ice burns ever go away if that's what it is?

I have the same thing i iced a cyst/pimple and now its a bump and purple, i am so scared i messed up my skin its been there two weeks

Edited by demona