Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unstpbl

pls help me, my acne has multiple cores and spreading, please help me

i have been clear for the past two weeks when suddenly i breakout last tuesday.. my last late night encounter was last week wednesday when i slept like 2am, and a couple days, i slept like 12oclock am.. could it be stress?

but im also suspecting what i ate,

the day before i broke out, i ate fried chicken for lunch and dinner.. ive been suspecting fried chicken because i also broke out two times before and that day before i broke out, i also ate fried chicken, can fried foods be my trigger?

any suggestions to this cluster of acne? its uncontrollable, it spreads like oh shit pls help me :((

p.s. the picture attached is below my mouth.. my upper face is clear and free of these yellow zits..

post-152086-1316083458_thumb.jpg

post-152086-1316083458_thumb.jpg

I would just like to point out that zits don't pop up out of the blue - they start to develop long before you can actually see them. Unless you have an allergic reaction, I would not stare too hard on what you ate the night before but rather see your diet as a whole. Keeping a food diary helps. Stress can also worsen acne so if you've been especially stressed lately, it might have an effect.

your skin looks seriously dry, i would slap some emu oil and aloe vera gel on the area.. id also recommend this moisturizer called bio-active day repair cream from NCN, very moisturizing and healing especially for skin like this. good luck