Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FaceValues

Digestion question?

So I realize how important it is to let your food digest after a meal/not drink water before or after so your body can spend all of it's energy extracting nutrients from it. My question is

What if I'm still hungry?

I just had two bowls of vegetable, quinoa, and garbanzo bean flour-laden curry and my stomach is telling me it wants more.

So do I go for a quick fix, eat more curry (oh god and now there's lamb...), wait for the next meal (which would be tomorrow morning), or wait for a specific amount of hours when this happens?

I know it's a question about a specific instance in time..."I'M HUNGRY WHAT DO I DO" but I'm curious about when this happens. :eh:

I remember reading this somewhere. And it's very difficult for people like me who eat around 6 times a day and snack in between randomly. I would say that you should just remember to not drink water while you eat food, maybe do short 30min intervals.

When you wake up, drink a glass of water then wait a while before you eat breakfast.

If you are hungry, I suggest you eat or better yet, train your body to not eat heavily before you go to sleep, because it is really bad for your system.

I remember reading this somewhere. And it's very difficult for people like me who eat around 6 times a day and snack in between randomly. I would say that you should just remember to not drink water while you eat food, maybe do short 30min intervals.

When you wake up, drink a glass of water then wait a while before you eat breakfast.

If you are hungry, I suggest you eat or better yet, train your body to not eat heavily before you go to sleep, because it is really bad for your system.

I wish I weren't about to go to bed. I'm so hungry now. Your icon is making me hungry. Ah well. I'll be bad.

Probably because you weren't really hungry.

It takes a while for the brain to realize you're full. This is why if you're out with friends you can stuff your face and then 10 minutes after you're done eating and waiting for the check, you feel like you're gonna burst.

Eat slowly and wait a few minutes before getting second helpings.