Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PatrickSean

AHA souffle 12% glycolic

Please tell me the real deal about this product. I searched aboit it and i found out that almost all of the reviews are positive.Is it true? I have a mild to moderate rolling scar (i guess so), i have red marks and narrow to wide shallow scarring and mild deep scars. So will it help my skin condition and helps it restore the healthy skin i used to have? Will it be dangerous for my skin to stay under the sun since I'm a college?..... please tell me, all of your replies will be much appreciated:)

PatrickSean

Hi,

From my experience assuming that you are talking about Alpha Hydrox brand, I have used the Gel version in the tube, it will help with redness and perhaps pore size, however for me it made me purge, break out etc and from makeupalley reviews this is common, it really depends if you are willing to go through all that.

I remember about 2 1/2 yers ago that the gel version made my skin glow with a flawless appearance but back then i had no ptted scars so I cant say for certain if it will help with scarrying, however Im thinking of giving it another shot since I too im trying everything none surgical to get rid of these pitts. Goodluck and keep me posted I too will feedback any results with anything I try.

Edited by carryingmycross