Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ameriwife

Manuka Honey!!

I just wrote a review on this product. It is seriously amazing. I am tempted to post pictures of what my skin looked like 2 weeks ago before I started using this!

I won't bore you with my history. You can check out my first blog for information. Basically, I'm 21 and have had acne for the last decade, ranging from light to severe. As everyone on the boards, I've tried nearly every prescription, lotion, cleanser, tool, cream, etc.

Now, I've decided to take a very natural approach- no harsh chemicals or cleansers or prescriptions. I decided to buy raw manuka honey 15+ after reading reviews about it, and am SO THANKFUL for discovering it. My skin is hydrated, soft, and glowy for nearly the first time in my life. My friend thought I was wearing makeup and commented on my glowy skin. She couldn't believe I wasn't wearing makeup!

A few weeks ago, the pharmacist was suggesting I take accutane, but now my moderate-->severe acne is very mild-- light now. I cannot stop raving about this product!

I do have a question for those who use manuka honey, does you skin ever get used to it or build up a tolerance to it? I know if someone takes antibiotics for long periods of time, the bacteria mutate and become resistant to that antibiotic- especially if the person didn't finish the whole course. Any thoughts? Please try this amazing and natural treatment for your acne. :)

I just wrote a review on this product. It is seriously amazing. I am tempted to post pictures of what my skin looked like 2 weeks ago before I started using this!

I won't bore you with my history. You can check out my first blog for information. Basically, I'm 21 and have had acne for the last decade, ranging from light to severe. As everyone on the boards, I've tried nearly every prescription, lotion, cleanser, tool, cream, etc.

Now, I've decided to take a very natural approach- no harsh chemicals or cleansers or prescriptions. I decided to buy raw manuka honey 15+ after reading reviews about it, and am SO THANKFUL for discovering it. My skin is hydrated, soft, and glowy for nearly the first time in my life. My friend thought I was wearing makeup and commented on my glowy skin. She couldn't believe I wasn't wearing makeup!

A few weeks ago, the pharmacist was suggesting I take accutane, but now my moderate-->severe acne is very mild-- light now. I cannot stop raving about this product!

I do have a question for those who use manuka honey, does you skin ever get used to it or build up a tolerance to it? I know if someone takes antibiotics for long periods of time, the bacteria mutate and become resistant to that antibiotic- especially if the person didn't finish the whole course. Any thoughts? Please try this amazing and natural treatment for your acne. :)

are you applying a layer of it to your face?

i've used it before to treat sun burn (it is amazing at that), but never applied it to my face for acne. I am planning on using it to treat my scars when i get rid of my acne.

I do it eat regularly in smoothies.