Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LforLove

Dan's BP vs Proactiv BP

So I've been using Dan's Regimen for three weeks but with Proactiv BP that I got a while ago. I was wondering if I should get Dan's BP now and if i'm wasting my time with Proactiv BP or if the regimen will still work. I cleared up pretty nicely the first week but right now I have the worst break out ever. Maybe it's because I'm purging or something else. Anyways any advice is appreciated :dance: Thanks!

I'm trying to get off BP myself, due to the unknown long term effects. But I always had the best results with acnefree 5% bp or 10% bp,

good luck!

Both are fine as long as you're using one that's 2.5%. The difference is really in the consistency. Dan's is easier to rub in than Proactiv's and probably better in terms of price and quantity.

Lots of people go through an initial breakout with the DKR. :) It generally takes around three months to see a drastic difference.

Yeah you will probably go through an initial breakout. I know it's scary, I freaked out for like 2 weeks. It takes a while for the Regimen to work sometimes. It took me 3 months to get clear. Just don't give up!