Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use Duac, wash with Cetaphil and Cerave Moisturizer. I have a lot of redness and some blackheads and bumps.. What can I do to get rid of them? Oh yeah what about my veins under my eyes?

I also take Zinco 30 mg, Vitamin C 1000mg, Vitamin D3 and Niacin.

post-140806-1315933250_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933257_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933265_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933275_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933289_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933301_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933250_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933257_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933265_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933275_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933289_thumb.jpg

post-140806-1315933301_thumb.jpg

I don't think its perfect... I get pimples too. I have one right now I just popped, its really red and I have a lot of scars as well. Some blackheads too. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the redness? Can I only moisturize once a day? And yeah I usually use a scissors with them.. I need to line them up again. But does anyone know why I have such bad veins under my eyes?

Guest pokemonster

FWOW! u have to be like first person ever, that other than me that ive meet on this life and nets with same problem as i have, those veiiins?!!!! 0_o i have them tooo! i swear ive never see them anywhere else!!! 0_o even if u google it, those pics just arent that, but in your pic its soo similar of what i have. i look like zombie bcs of those veins, but i try to apply tonal cream from time to time to hide them, but even tho today i got away with it, previous times it irritated shit out of my eyes, so i have no idea what to do with them, have u ever do somekind of treatments or something?? :confused:

do u have anyone in family with such thing?

and whats your diet, lifestyle etc??

Those veins, I think it just means that the skin under your eyes is really thin and delicate, and they make eye cream for that. I wish I could help you more with a name or something but I'm not sure. I just know creams exist that thicken that skin up.

I think a retinoid could help out your skin and the congestion.

Also, if your skin isn't dry, I wouldn't recommend applying a moisturizer at all. I avoid it during the summer completely.

I have similar veins near my eyes: it's typically genetic. From most accounts, there is little that can be done for it. The only thing that appears to have improved mine has been use of tretinoin (a retinoid).

It also totally looks like you're stoned in the last two pics LOL

the cetaphil might be blocking your pores. I have severely clogged pores and they have been getting extremely worse with the use of cetaphil daily advance ultra hydrating lotion. I am switching moisturizers this week. Make sure your moisturizer is a facial moisturizer, non oily, non comedogenic,etc...

I think a retinoid could help out your skin and the congestion.

Also, if your skin isn't dry, I wouldn't recommend applying a moisturizer at all. I avoid it during the summer completely.

I have similar veins near my eyes: it's typically genetic. From most accounts, there is little that can be done for it. The only thing that appears to have improved mine has been use of tretinoin (a retinoid).

It also totally looks like you're stoned in the last two pics LOL

Yeah I was stoned lol.