Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HTansGirl

Strange random body breakout

I'm a 21 yr old who has had flawless skin my whole life. I've had a few pimples here and there but only on my face on my chin. But I recently just moved out of my parents home into a apartment. A week after I moved here the sides of my stomach have just broken out. I've put tea tree oil on the break out it helped a little but now its spreading down to my hips and now its on my a**! I have one or two on my arms and on my ankles as well also I have one painful one in my arm pitt! Whats going on here?!?!?! im so upset ive never had an issue with this before! I have changed nothing about my diet or cleaning habits. The only things that have changed is moving from the country living with my parents to the city living with my boyfriend and our friends (kind of living on my own), which have changed my stress level to extremely high! Also at my old house I had air conditioning ive had it my whole life! But now in the apartment it doesnt have AC so we bought a window AC unit but thats in the living room and dosnt reach my bedroom at all so its extremely hot all the time. So now i take cold showers which leads me to the fact that I had well water before now i have this crappy horrible tasting city water! Also the season is changing from summer to fall which i know can kind of mess your skin up a little but I still tan just the same amount so im still getting the same amount of vitamin D and use the same tanning lotion ive used for over a year now I use the same shower products and the same everything! I eat all the same things! and take the same medication that I always have (Birth control and A.D.D. medicine). I'm so scared! and sad.... What do you guys thing my problem is?

The stress from moving out is definitely a factor, though I don't know about the air conditioning

thanks yall I'm thinking it might be my water too along with the stress. I just dont understand why my stomach and hips and butt would break out if its never happened before to me :'(... uhgg human body is so complicated -_- lol and btw if i did get a water purifier thing where would i get one? and where do ya put it? And i mentioned the AC unit cos since its so hot i get like that sticky feeling where im on the verge of sweating like if it got any hotter i would break out in a sweat its like that kinda temp. in my apartment, plus im on the 3rd floor and heat rises.... its the worst!

if you are breaking out in odd places like your stomach and hips maybe you should go see a doctor because it may not be acne, its may be a fungal folliculitis. It makes logical sense that changes in your environment would cause your bodies natural balance of microorganisms (like fungus or acne) to change.

is it itchy? thats a sign that its not acne also..... best to see a doctor.

Stress and the hot weather can also be a factor and it is possible that it is just acne in an unusual place... but see a doctor first.