Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatastrangelife

Oilyness on my face even if I ONLY drink water

How is that my face gets oily during the day everyday when the only beverage I drink is water? And yes I have clusters of whiteheads and cysts on both sides of my cheekbones and in between my eyebrows. I drink lots of water each day and yes the oilyness doesn't go away. I don't want to use any products, because I find everything irritating, they may work in the beginning, but results are not consistent. I only wash my face with water too, and no I never overwash. So what I'm trying to say is hormones cannot be stopped from going crazy, which makes the oil glands work .. is that right? And I also eat healthy and get adequate amount of sleep every night. I only started getting persistent acne when i was 17 1/2 years old.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Experiences? Thanks! :D

Guest Inf3rn0_44

Do you have toxic amalgum fillings? (Silver looking ones) They contain mercury. It could be a candida infection or other things.

Acne is an overgrowth of parasites, fungus, metal and bacteria.

Metal Removal

Cilantro tincture (Chinese Parsley)

Chlorella

Garlic

Fish Oil

Bacteria and Fungus

Pau d'Arco

Oil Of Orangeo

Green Tea

Zinc

Cod Liver Oil

Omega 3 Oil

Oxygen Therapy

How much oil your skin produces is determined by glands, which are controlled by hormones. Sorry but sometimes you're just naturally oily... I don't drink anything but water, and occasionally pure green tea, and I still have an oily nose (only part of my face that's oily naturally). I eat very healthy and get 9 hrs of sleep because that's what my body likes. I did notice an increase in oil when I ate poorly but in my experience eating good doesn't get rid of it.

Keep in mind it's safe to wash with a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil even if you don't want to medicate or anything. That helps with shiny-ness, also oil blotting tissues.

How is that my face gets oily during the day everyday when the only beverage I drink is water? And yes I have clusters of whiteheads and cysts on both sides of my cheekbones and in between my eyebrows. I drink lots of water each day and yes the oilyness doesn't go away. I don't want to use any products, because I find everything irritating, they may work in the beginning, but results are not consistent. I only wash my face with water too, and no I never overwash. So what I'm trying to say is hormones cannot be stopped from going crazy, which makes the oil glands work .. is that right? And I also eat healthy and get adequate amount of sleep every night. I only started getting persistent acne when i was 17 1/2 years old.

Does your face feel dry? (but the excess oil just sits atop of the skin)

Like your forehead - does it feel tight and uncomfortable/irritated if you move your eyebrows up? And if you wrinkle your forehead, does it leave lines in the skin that stay for a little while? (that might appear a bit red as well)

If so, your skin is likely very dehydrated (like mine), and is producing oil to trap in moisture.

If this is the case, you might want to go a while without water at all, until the oil in your skin absorbs and stays, this could be a month, it could be two, possibly even 4-6 months.

Water has chlorine, and metals in it. Even filtered water or distilled might be over drying at this point. You need to give it many months if your skin is really dehydrated, I've heard people using the water only method and it's taken them several months to see absolutely no oil. Breakouts are expected, just don't pick, and don't pop. Don't wipe or pat the oil off as well.

But... I'd stick with no water if your skin is dehydrated. Get some decent Omega oils to take - I take a good liquid high concentrate(1700mg EPA/800 DHA), they're about 30$ for a couple months supply 1 teaspoon a day, but much better than the common pill (which you have to take 3-6 of).

Keep drinking as much water as you can.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Natural-R...50#entry2498550

If your skin feels perfectly comfortable, other than the oiliness, I'd look into hormonal issues. If your getting large cysts (penny size or larger), something is wrong internally, possibly hormonal.

You can look into the other mentioned possibilities, like Candida and Metals, but it's likely going to drive you a bit mental doing so. There's so many proclaimed possibilities out there, so many things out there have the same side effects (acne, hair loss, etc.).

But eat healthy, try avoiding all dairy (even organic is hormonal). Get your thyroid checked, and hormones done just to be sure.

Metal poisoning? I have no ****ing clue - again, it might drive you insane dwelling into possibilities like this, and you should just relax.

Guest Timehealsall

Does your face feel dry? (but the excess oil just sits atop of the skin)

Like your forehead - does it feel tight and uncomfortable/irritated if you move your eyebrows up? And if you wrinkle your forehead, does it leave lines in the skin that stay for a little while? (that might appear a bit red as well)

If so, your skin is likely very dehydrated (like mine), and is producing oil to trap in moisture.

If this is the case, you might want to go a while without water at all, until the oil in your skin absorbs and stays, this could be a month, it could be two, possibly even 4-6 months.

Water has chlorine, and metals in it. Even filtered water or distilled might be over drying at this point. You need to give it many months if your skin is really dehydrated, I've heard people using the water only method and it's taken them several months to see absolutely no oil. Breakouts are expected, just don't pick, and don't pop. Don't wipe or pat the oil off as well.

But... I'd stick with no water if your skin is dehydrated. Get some decent Omega oils to take - I take a good liquid high concentrate(1700mg EPA/800 DHA), they're about 30$ for a couple months supply 1 teaspoon a day, but much better than the common pill (which you have to take 3-6 of).

Keep drinking as much water as you can.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Natural-R...50#entry2498550

If your skin feels perfectly comfortable, other than the oiliness, I'd look into hormonal issues. If your getting large cysts (penny size or larger), something is wrong internally, possibly hormonal.

You can look into the other mentioned possibilities, like Candida and Metals, but it's likely going to drive you a bit mental doing so. There's so many proclaimed possibilities out there, so many things out there have the same side effects (acne, hair loss, etc.).

But eat healthy, try avoiding all dairy (even organic is hormonal). Get your thyroid checked, and hormones done just to be sure.

Metal poisoning? I have no ****ing clue - again, it might drive you insane dwelling into possibilities like this, and you should just relax.

awakeodin, now that you mention it, when i move my eyebrows around and make expressions, my face does feel tight dry and irritated on my forehead (but i noticed that it does not feel like this all the time, id say 3-4 days a week it feels like this).

So you would have to not use any water at all on your face for 4-5 months?