Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xReactionz

Just placed a Cash order but how do i complete it?

Hey guys I placed a Cash order and it says

"When paying by cash, money order, or check (made out to Daniel Kern), please send the total amount to the address shown below. Make sure to include the order number with your payment. Once we receive your payment, we will send out your order.

Daniel Kern

2352 Market Street Suite B

San Francisco, CA 94114"

I got my order number as it says but how do i include that? Do I mail him with the money and shipping money and in the envelope i include the order number on a piece of paper or what?

Also I got the basic regimen for around 38 dollars and a 12 dollar shipping so do i put all 50 dollars in the envelope and dan will use that to send it to me?

Again sorry i'm new to this

Edited by xReactionz

Yes, you can write your order number, include your name and address, on a piece of paper and include that with your payment and mail to the address you have. Also, you could print off your order confirmation to include in the envelope. It would also have your order number on it.

Either way is fine.

Yes, you can write your order number, include your name and address, on a piece of paper and include that with your payment and mail to the address you have. Also, you could print off your order confirmation to include in the envelope. It would also have your order number on it.

Either way is fine.

Thank you Brandy!