Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anonymaus

Small depressed scar on nose tip

So got a pimple 3 and a bit weeks ago and it formed a white core, then I popped it. Don't think I got all the white stuff out though as could still see a bit in the pore, and in the process of squeezing I damaged bit of skin on the nose. Anyway it scabbed over that night and I squeezed it again the next day cos it was still white, and that scab fell off. After that I stopped touching it and it scabbed over 3 times in the next 3 weeks (scabs fell of from washing and dryness). So now nearly 4 weeks on i have a small scar about 0.5mm deep on nose tip and its redness is slowly fading. I think it's gradually filling in, but was wondering if it will fill in completely, and how long would it take to completely improve?

post-157908-1315849023_thumb.jpg

post-157908-1315849023_thumb.jpg

That's impossible for any of us on here to predict. These things vary wildly. It may not ever completely fill in, but you really shouldn't have picked it like that. Scabbing is a crucial part of the our body's natural healing process.