Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WeiDong

hlep!all kinds of scarring

Recommended Posts

i have ice pick,rolling,raised scar on my face,can anyone hlep me?

post-153350-1315844273_thumb.jpg

post-153350-1315844459_thumb.jpg

post-153350-1315844532_thumb.jpg

post-153350-1315844569_thumb.jpg

does it Laviv or Recell will work on my scarring?

post-153350-1315844273_thumb.jpg

post-153350-1315844459_thumb.jpg

post-153350-1315844532_thumb.jpg

post-153350-1315844569_thumb.jpg

Edited by WeiDong
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Wei. You are lucky to be in China. I think there's a clinic in China that offers the best treatment for our scarring.

http://www.aoluosi.com

They do offer Laviv (isologen) treatment with added stem cells and they also offer cultured stem cells treatment.

Talk to Professor Zhang

From the explanations I was given, the treatment options for acne scars at Aoluosi are quite

comprehensive and can include:

An improved version of the original Isolagen that include using stem cells:

According to professor Zhang, about 85% of the small skin sample taken from behind the ear is fibroblast AND the other 10-15% is dermis multipotent stem cells (i.e. a type of stem cells that has limited ability to differentiate, mesenchymal cells, for example, is multipotent stem cells. But I am not sure if dermis multipotent stem cells are indeed mesenchymal stem cells, or are they different). In this improved version of Isolagen, both of the above (fibroblast and dermis multipotent stem cells) are extracted and cultured and re-injected to the patient, whereas in the original Isolagen, I believe, only fibroblast is processed without specific considerations for the dermis multipotent stem cells. After cultivation the concentration of the fibroblast cells can reach 20,000,000 cells/ml.

Autologous adipose-cells derived stem cells treatment.

Whether the cultivated stem cells is recombined with fat cells before injection or not will depend on each individual patient's conditions/needs. At this time, I am not sure about the concentration of the adipose-derived (as well as the above mentioned dermis multipotent) stem cells after cultivation.

They are in Beijing. I want to seek treatment there someday, but I need more info, so we're going to need your help as well! They offer 90-98% improvement or your money back! What city are you from?

From your pictures, im not even sure if I see scars. Take care of the acne first and worry about the scars later. If there is something you don't understand and you need me to explain, just ask.

Edited by Roller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Wei. You are lucky to be in China. I think there's a clinic in China that offers the best treatment for our scarring.

http://www.aoluosi.com

They do offer Laviv (isologen) treatment with added stem cells and they also offer cultured stem cells treatment.

Talk to Professor Zhang

From the explanations I was given, the treatment options for acne scars at Aoluosi are quite

comprehensive and can include:

An improved version of the original Isolagen that include using stem cells:

According to professor Zhang, about 85% of the small skin sample taken from behind the ear is fibroblast AND the other 10-15% is dermis multipotent stem cells (i.e. a type of stem cells that has limited ability to differentiate, mesenchymal cells, for example, is multipotent stem cells. But I am not sure if dermis multipotent stem cells are indeed mesenchymal stem cells, or are they different). In this improved version of Isolagen, both of the above (fibroblast and dermis multipotent stem cells) are extracted and cultured and re-injected to the patient, whereas in the original Isolagen, I believe, only fibroblast is processed without specific considerations for the dermis multipotent stem cells. After cultivation the concentration of the fibroblast cells can reach 20,000,000 cells/ml.

Autologous adipose-cells derived stem cells treatment.

Whether the cultivated stem cells is recombined with fat cells before injection or not will depend on each individual patient's conditions/needs. At this time, I am not sure about the concentration of the adipose-derived (as well as the above mentioned dermis multipotent) stem cells after cultivation.

They are in Beijing. I want to seek treatment there someday, but I need more info, so we're going to need your help as well! They offer 90-98% improvement or your money back! What city are you from?

From your pictures, im not even sure if I see scars. Take care of the acne first and worry about the scars later. If there is something you don't understand and you need me to explain, just ask.

how did you get the informations?ive never heard that before.

do you knowthat,thats not truth.they are lying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contact them Wei. They have everything you need. they are legit and the only clinic in beijing authorized to offer stem cells from my understanding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contact them Wei. They have everything you need. they are legit and the only clinic in beijing authorized to offer stem cells from my understanding.

on,they wouldnt provide stem cells for scar treatment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Timehealsall

hmm your scarring is very localized. Can you grow a beard? i bet that would cover it up

Also from those photos, it looks like redmarks more than actual scarring?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contact them Wei. They have everything you need. they are legit and the only clinic in beijing authorized to offer stem cells from my understanding.

on,they wouldnt provide stem cells for scar treatment.

So you spoke to them already? What did they say? What about Isolagen (laviv)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contact them Wei. They have everything you need. they are legit and the only clinic in beijing authorized to offer stem cells from my understanding.

on,they wouldnt provide stem cells for scar treatment.

So you spoke to them already? What did they say? What about Isolagen (laviv)?

when i asked them a question about acne scarring treatment,they didt talk to me immediately.Just said that"we never give a treatment for scarring".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmm your scarring is very localized. Can you grow a beard? i bet that would cover it up

Also from those photos, it looks like redmarks more than actual scarring?

if i could grow a beard,i wouldnt so crazy about the scarring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contact them Wei. They have everything you need. they are legit and the only clinic in beijing authorized to offer stem cells from my understanding.

on,they wouldnt provide stem cells for scar treatment.

So you spoke to them already? What did they say? What about Isolagen (laviv)?

i give you a information about Fibroblast application in China.

But its still not put on the market,maybe it will put in hospital use for acne scarring treatment after several years.

here are some pics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it works,but not much.

maybe get the treatment several times ,the result will be not the same :cool:

the doctor told me that the price would be 20000~30000 Yuan a time

Edited by WeiDong
Link to comment
Share on other sites

pure aloe vera gel has a lot of healing abilities and promotes healthy immune system and skin and promotes healing of damaged skin and helps promote new healthy skin cells. it is a great healthy risk free way to heal up scars and also fight acne and inflamation. you can buy aloe vera pills and cut them open and apply the gel to your skin, you can also take the pills orally and heal the skin from the inside out. also drink lots of water, its essential for healthy skin..

good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

weidong do you also have icepicks.

yes i have those on my face,but they are not very badthe red scars are the very big problems
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Timehealsall

weidong do you also have icepicks.

yes i have those on my face,but they are not very badthe red scars are the very big problems

can we see a photo of the icepicks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×