Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Who Here Is Still A Virgin?

lol, yeh i tried one of those long disrance relationships....hmm. this ones about to go long distance too, we're going in opposite directions for uni. will be tough, but we'll try!

Patrick

guys and girls, not that i recommend sex, esp to minors, but get over the face thing. like i told 15 year old i have the hugest, hugest crush on this younger guy 25 (younger than me). anyway the things i'd love to do to him.....girls fantasize to you know. but when i tell him things like he's attractive or cute, he rolls his eyes and says why do you say those things, when i look in the mirror i don't see it. his lack of self sonfidence kills it. guys are not supposed to be that way. if he ever went with it and just let me touch him, he does but i leave it at that cause he gets all nervous, i'm sure he'd be very happy smile.gif . anyway as long as you use protection and it is something both of you want go for it. you'll never know unless you try. worst they can do is reject you, and then what, next! gosh for me it's been soooo long, i wish he'd let me......well you know. i wish he'd get over it already, sexiness is a feeling, an attitude, yes looks are involved, but beauty truley is in the eye of the beholder, don't let a magazine tell you what's beautiful, you are beautiful....best of luck to those of you who wish to lose it soon....it can be soooo good. I was 16 btw, hope you guys aren't too much younger, hopefully older...

Hi again all.. The four year old was a girl.. there was no four year old boy involved. he was 10 lol.. and she and we were 11ish (maybe 9) when I heard.. -.-;; I know thats such a young age to know these things, but we werent dumb lol.. everyone knew what thhat was.. and I knew what sex was, but i didn't have a clue that thats how people got pregnant and had children. blink.gif wait all that sounded weird.. let me re-phrase..

>> About the four year old girl - It was witha 10 year old boy.. She told us when we were in 5th grade .. and just cause we were in 5th grade doesnt mean we were stupid!!! laugh.gif

well im 16 and ive had acne since i was in 6th grade im in 11th now. before my acne i was good with the ladies you know the stupid stuff you explore in 6th grade but then half way through i started to get acne and my life has basically been non existant, i dont like to go swimming, take my shirt off, exercise (for fear of more acne). It rules my life i havent even been kissed by a girl its so humiliating sad.gif

really hmm ive learned so much in the past 2 weeks just 3 weeks ago i thought acne was caused by dirtyness but wow i was wrong this place is really good

that's the problem...too many people think it is a disease caused by bad hygiene, when in fact it is the inflammation of pores due to excessive oil production - hence some people getting mocked at for being 'dirty'

well i was 16 when i had sex, i am glad it wasn't a person i really liked. it may seem bad but it was more like practice for the girl i did love. i don't think i had bad acne until i was around 18 or atleast it didn't bother me as much as it does now. i used to be pretty good with the ladies what the hell happened, i lost my touch.