Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Who Here Is Still A Virgin?

thats in-fucking-credible...in a very bad way... huh.gif

How would this be....possible? I dont think that "it" can happen, like in a litereal sense at least until a girl is like 12....which gives me the heebie jeenies just saying that....uhhhh ::shivers::

Guest Zitro
About the age of 4 its not a typo =X I heard this girl admit it herself -.-;;

stranger things have happened... i mean, it is physically possible. a 4 year old male can achieve erection, and a 4 year old girl's anatomy is such that it could happen.

BUT.

doubtful. very doubtful.

a female usually doesn't feel any sort of sexual pleasure until puberty has started, anyway.

erection maybe, but a 4 yr old hasn't developed sperm production right? definitely a physical anomaly in this case

ive come to the realization that ninnn is unable to grasp rational thought, therefore he can't produce posts that make much sense...

erection maybe, but a 4 yr old hasn't developed sperm production right? definitely a physical anomaly in this case

Are you accusing me of being a paedophile? I hope your not.

The theory from my previous post comes from my biology teacher at school. He said its physically possible for a girl and a boy as young as 4/5 to have plain sex. That don't mean that I is a paedophile. I'm just simply stating a theory I heard which may be true or false. I dont know cos I aint tried it and neither has anyone I know tried it.

i think you guys would know a little more about your own bodies. erections have nothing to do with sperm production. It's caused by blood rushing to the penis. And 10 years old, the earliest erection? male babies have erections. maybe you guys should have listened in bio or health or where ever the hell i learned this.

i don't think anyone was accusing you of paedophilia

Well, I haven't read the rest of the thread so i'm assumin that there must be some kinda logical reason why everyone is discussing kiddie erections. If there aint then you ppl are sick.

--jay

hahahaha...

Jay someone said somewhere that they knew someone who lost thier virginity at the age of 4. I asked wtf, someone else suggested a typo, but the poster then claimed that it was no typo, that they had in fact heard somone say this...

i still dont believe this...i mean even if it was an older male...wtf???? a friggin 4 year old??? thats disgusting....

Uh.. anyway, getting back to the main topic, I'm twenty years old, and I am still a virgin. I would say that is by choice though, because I'm one of those weirdos who want to wait until they get married before having sex. Admittedly, I've never been in a serious relationship before, but I'm not sure how much that has to do with my acne... Maybe it is involved indirectly because I have such low self confidence because of my face. It's slowly getting better though, both my face and my confidence!

i think you guys would know a little more about your own bodies. erections have nothing to do with sperm production. It's caused by blood rushing to the penis. And 10 years old, the earliest erection? male babies have erections. maybe you guys should have listened in bio or health or where ever the hell i learned this.

i don't think anyone was accusing you of paedophilia

yea we're talking about sexual arousement in this case.

anyway how the hell does a 4 yr old mother a baby?!

Im with a girlfriend at the moment. Im 19, she's 18 (19 in december). We're both virgins and we both love each other. I am really self conscious of my face, just this minute ive said ill pop over to her later (evening ie dark) to pop a cd round as apposed to her coming round now in the daylight :-( Yeh, we've never really had the urge to go that extra step. Done lots of other things, all other bases, just no sex yet. I, feeling as i do now, know i could wait to get married to have sex with someone. The social pressure is just so stupid i choose to be proud of being a bloke, 19 and a virgin. I dont bragg about it, but i dont hide it? Why should i...plus some girls find it cute :-P Still love my girlfriend though :-)

Good luck guys and girls!

Patch