Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Who Here Is Still A Virgin?

Sometimes I feel like the only 'old' virgin in the entire world. I had the opportunity a few times but for whatever reasons, didn't happen. Sometimes i feel like i should throw out all my morals just so i don't seem so freakish compared to everyone else who lost it by 17.

I'm 18 and a virgin evne though I could have probably lost it last year if I played my cards right.  That was when I maybe had 1 to 2 zits on my face a week.  Now that fucking asshole derm who fucked me up for life has caused all girls to throw up when they get close to me.  Damnit I will never get a gf again because my scars might be bad enough to where I look like ass face if my skin ever gets better again.  That saying I doubt my skin will ever get better and never ever get hot girls again like I was beginning to finally.  I guess right when I became really attractive to a lot of girls my skin goes and fucked me over for life.  Getting laid is a dream that I will probably never experience with my ugly ass.  Damn I hate life

Else would do ya. That is, if you weren't jail bait, smile.gif.

Sometimes I feel like the only 'old' virgin in the entire world. I had the opportunity a few times but for whatever reasons, didn't happen. Sometimes i feel like i should throw out all my morals just so i don't seem so freakish compared to everyone else who lost it by 17.

It is by everyone elses standards. I'm thinking i better start getting busy just so i don't have to suffer the embarrasment of telling people i was a virgin until was 25 or something. I shouldn't care about this stuff but I just want to get it over with for myself.

I was in love with the guy I first had sex with...I had just turned 19 (so I was kinda on the old side) He was the same age and was also a virgin at the time. We stayed togther till I was 23.

sad.gif. What happened?

I just turned 20 literally about a month ago. I'm sitll a virgin too. It sounds pretty old to me, actually 20 sounds friggin old to me when dealing with virginity...o well.

Ive done things, just not actually done "it"

maybe if im lucky my gf will change this.... biggrin.gif

Ahh... lets see I had acne ever since the age of 14 - 15 I think, and I'm now 24. I was severely depressed since the age of 16 and still am but not so severe these days. I’ve always been a shy person and never dared speak or look at a girl just could not stand seeing a person laugh at my appearance.

Lost a whole bunch of friends at the age of 17 because I refused to go out and speak to people, lost all my self-esteem and basically stop living life all because of my appearance.

8 years on and what has changed? I’m slowly building up my self esteem and confidence. I’ve never asked a girl out until the age of 23 and finally lost my virginity to my first love (the first girl I’ve ever asked out). It took me 7 years to learn that I should not let my appearance stop me from living life.

I’m only now picking up where I left off when I was 17. Don’t go down the road I did. Now my gf of 2 years have kind of broken up because I never confronted my demons.

Some really pathetic shit really.

man, sometimes i think i have a bigger set than some of the guys on here... wink.gif

seriously boys. my room mate and i were walking on campus today and litterally just stopped in our tracks because they most BEAUTIFUL guy passed us, and what did i see on his face, acne. Just the way he carried himself and the way he dressed... was so so sexy, that acne or not, the kid was hot. i was ready to throw him to the ground and make babies right there.

HAVE CONFIDENCE BOYS! or at least pretend to, it will get you far!

ph34r.gifbb_shock.gifwink.gif I'm only 13 -- of course I am! =P laugh.gif Although I do know some people who lost theirs at age 4, 11-14 -.-ll like in middle school you hear people talking.. bb_icon_rolleyes.gif

I turned 20 last month and I am still a virgin.

The opportunity never really arose. I wasn't exactly a socialite during high school and though I am a bit more so nowadays my very pale skin coupled with my mild-moderate acne is a total confidence killer with the ladies.

Guest Zitro

age 4!?!? That's a typo, right?

Where do you live jaja.

Me? I am a 17-year old virgin, yet it does not bother me too much

thats in-fucking-credible...in a very bad way... huh.gif

How would this be....possible? I dont think that "it" can happen, like in a litereal sense at least until a girl is like 12....which gives me the heebie jeenies just saying that....uhhhh ::shivers::

sex can wait, masterbate!

but, i know for a fact that it causes acne because i've tested it many times myself. wink.gif

uhoh... what have i done?