Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Who Here Is Still A Virgin?

I lost mine back in the day when my acne was under control. These days Im sure Id be A LOT more out going and talk with the ladies if I wasnt ashamed of my skin. Actually usualy its not all that bad since I wear a hat I can conceal the majority of the problem but I never wanna get too close for fear id have to reveal the mess i have going on up there... acne sucks. bb_sad.gif

i think thats actullay really creepy and wrong in more ways than one....

are you all reading this right..."it didn't matter if he had acne as long he can enter me from behind" !!!! "after he didn't say much..."

wow.....this may haunt my dreams for several weeks to come

as for m y comment about girls having it tougher to get hit on than guys i think i should make this more clear...i think it's pretty comon for a guy with acne to get an amazing girl that he really doesn't deserve but not vice versa...any1 agree with me? it

seriously boys. my room mate and i were walking on campus today and litterally just stopped in our tracks because they most BEAUTIFUL guy passed us, and what did i see on his face, acne. Just the way he carried himself and the way he dressed... was so so sexy, that acne or not, the kid was hot. i was ready to throw him to the ground and make babies right there.

im 19 and im not a virgin...I didnt have bad acne at that time though..now i do and im SO self conscious about meeting guys.

I start uni.. and i would love to find myself a new boyfriend (its been a while) and i just dont think i will cos i just look so god damn ugly with my scabby face.

Argh..it makes me mad.

I agree with I'd rather be boozing I mean from what I see not to stereo type all guys but a lot of guys! lol r slutty and they see and insecure girl with acne maybe @ a party and decide she might be a easy lay or w/e anyways most girls don't say hey I see a insecure guy with acne! I am going 2 hit on him cuz he is probably easy! lol most girls go 4 personality over looks I mean looks r a big deal but personality or money is more important and I do see a lot of pretty girls dating guys with bad skin and I can't think of 1 time where I seen a good looking guy date a chick with acne anyways u guys can argue this but it is just my opinion and I am not a virgin I lost it when I was 14 and I wish I hadn't well not like that anyways lets just say I had a little 2 much 2 drink that 1 particalar night lol

I agree with I'd rather be boozing I mean from what I see not to stereo type all guys but a lot of guys! lol r slutty and they see and insecure girl with acne maybe @ a party and decide she might be a easy lay or w/e anyways most girls don't say hey I see a insecure guy with acne! I am going 2 hit on him cuz he is probably easy! lol most girls go 4 personality over looks I mean looks r a big deal but personality or money is more important and I do see a lot of pretty girls dating guys with bad skin and I can't think of 1 time where I seen a good looking guy date a chick with acne anyways u guys can argue this but it is just my opinion and I am not a virgin I lost it when I was 14 and I wish I hadn't well not like that anyways lets just say I had a little 2 much 2 drink that 1 particalar night lol

I'm 18 and a virgin evne though I could have probably lost it last year if I played my cards right. That was when I maybe had 1 to 2 zits on my face a week. Now that fucking asshole derm who fucked me up for life has caused all girls to throw up when they get close to me. Damnit I will never get a gf again because my scars might be bad enough to where I look like ass face if my skin ever gets better again. That saying I doubt my skin will ever get better and never ever get hot girls again like I was beginning to finally. I guess right when I became really attractive to a lot of girls my skin goes and fucked me over for life. Getting laid is a dream that I will probably never experience with my ugly ass. Damn I hate life

for the record virginiity isn't as big a deal as it is. when you're ready, you're ready, as long as its with someone you respect and genuinely like, it doesnt matter if your're 16 or 21.

my point is, acne destroys confidence. one thing girls really like from my experience, is an assertive, confident, happy, easy going guy.

those are all traits that i lost due to acne. im struggling regaining them, but until them i find it extremely hard to approach girls like i once did. its sad, i know that, despite my acne, i can still manage to make relationships, but without confidence, i can't go anywhere.

I had my first sexual 'experience' with another girl when I was 16 (last year) in the china stockroom in work. A couple of broken plates and glasses later, I realised it wasn't all it's lived up to be, but just make sure you choose the right person and not go wasting yourself on any old thing. My acne wasn't as bad as it is now (maybe just one cyst and that would be it), but I'm still with the girl although it's a long distance relationship across the UK.

And that is an honest story, and her boss has been baffled ever since as to why there were broken plates in that stockroom!

I had my first encounter with a girl when I was 22. I've had bad acne since I was about 13/14, and I am now 25. I think it has affected me in two main ways: firstly, I am less attractive with acne, and secondly, I have no confidence in myself when I have acne. All of this has been further compounded by the fact that I didn't have a very nice time at school. In England it's quite common for schools to be single-sex, so I went to an all boys school which was right next to an all girls school. Because I didn't have a high social status in the boys school, the local girls never wanted anything to do with me. This continued right through college and I was left with a very poor impression of women, as being shallow, status oriented and not terribly bright (sorry!). When I went to Uni at 18 I had barely ever even spoken to a girl. It took me quite a long time to be able to socially interact, but I am an open minded and fair person, and always was willing to give people a chance. I learned that women were as mixed in their personality types as men, and that I had just been exposed to the bad type. My prejudices quickly left me. However, what has stuck with me, and is with me even to this day, is that I am very much unable to interact with women other than as friendship. I don't want to give you the wrong idea here, I am very socially adept now, confident and I have a good and active social life, it's just I would never ever 'chat up' a woman, or approach one, or even attempt to take things beyond friendship. I consider dating a relationships things that happen to other people. For many years I thought the problem was that I was just too ugly, and that was why women ignored me and/or showed no interest. I think I spent a long time thinking that, including my years at University. I did used to feel very bitter about it, but I've mellowed now. The acne really made things bad for me. I think that it prevented me from learning the skills required to enter into a relationship. I've gotten over the idea that I'm ugly now, I don't think I am. I'll never think I'm attractive, but I don't hate the way I look. I don't think I'm ever going to get a girlfriend. That's not me being all pesimistic, it's just an assessment of the situation based on current facts. I'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely. I think that acne has left scars on my face, but that it's also left scars on my mind. There are certain ingrained traits to my peronality that could well be permanent features. Oh well.

...17 and still a virgin is never fun,

whaaaat?? 17 is still a freakin baby. i am 20, a virgin BY CHOICE, and i consider 20 to be young. "17 and a virgin", to me is more normal than 17 and not a virgin.

sorry.

actually i don't even think age is an issue, as long as you wait for someone that you're 100% sure you are in love with! wink.gif what the hell, you can do other things if you're just horny. it's not that hard to wait. (and no i'm not religious)

but 17 is still young.

I had my first sexual 'experience' with another girl when I was 16 (last year) in the china stockroom in work.

her boss has been baffled ever since as to why there were broken plates in that stockroom!

lol, honey.

yea, i was 15 and it was a drunken tumble in my next door neighbor's back yard. i was way too young, and it's not an experience i like to (or can) remember...

I lost my virginity when i was completely clear and had the confidence to go out with someone. I dont have that confidence now unfortunately, if i'm having a good skin week then I'll go out and can quite often pull a girl but its usually just groping and kissing. by the way, justlikehoney, cool signature, I loved the dizzy games as a child!

I had my first encounter with a girl when I was 22. I've had bad acne since I was about 13/14, and I am now 25. I think it has affected me in two main ways: firstly, I am less attractive with acne, and secondly, I have no confidence in myself when I have acne. All of this has been further compounded by the fact that I didn't have a very nice time at school. In England it's quite common for schools to be single-sex, so I went to an all boys school which was right next to an all girls school. Because I didn't have a high social status in the boys school, the local girls never wanted anything to do with me. This continued right through college and I was left with a very poor impression of women, as being shallow, status oriented and not terribly bright (sorry!). When I went to Uni at 18 I had barely ever even spoken to a girl. It took me quite a long time to be able to socially interact, but I am an open minded and fair person, and always was willing to give people a chance. I learned that women were as mixed in their personality types as men, and that I had just been exposed to the bad type. My prejudices quickly left me. However, what has stuck with me, and is with me even to this day, is that I am very much unable to interact with women other than as friendship. I don't want to give you the wrong idea here, I am very socially adept now, confident and I have a good and active social life, it's just I would never ever 'chat up' a woman, or approach one, or even attempt to take things beyond friendship. I consider dating a relationships things that happen to other people. For many years I thought the problem was that I was just too ugly, and that was why women ignored me and/or showed no interest. I think I spent a long time thinking that, including my years at University. I did used to feel very bitter about it, but I've mellowed now. The acne really made things bad for me. I think that it prevented me from learning the skills required to enter into a relationship. I've gotten over the idea that I'm ugly now, I don't think I am. I'll never think I'm attractive, but I don't hate the way I look. I don't think I'm ever going to get a girlfriend. That's not me being all pesimistic, it's just an assessment of the situation based on current facts. I'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely. I think that acne has left scars on my face, but that it's also left scars on my mind. There are certain ingrained traits to my peronality that could well be permanent features. Oh well.

It's not many people who actually lose their virginity to someone who they are in love with. Feel lucky if thats the case.

I know I didn't really feel much for the girl I slept with. Although she was 'ok' looking. dry.gif

I was in love with the guy I first had sex with...I had just turned 19 (so I was kinda on the old side) He was the same age and was also a virgin at the time. We stayed togther till I was 23.

I was in love with the guy I first had sex with...I had just turned 19 (so I was kinda on the old side) He was the same age and was also a virgin at the time. We stayed togther till I was 23.

I'm 18 and a virgin evne though I could have probably lost it last year if I played my cards right. That was when I maybe had 1 to 2 zits on my face a week. Now that fucking asshole derm who fucked me up for life has caused all girls to throw up when they get close to me. Damnit I will never get a gf again because my scars might be bad enough to where I look like ass face if my skin ever gets better again. That saying I doubt my skin will ever get better and never ever get hot girls again like I was beginning to finally. I guess right when I became really attractive to a lot of girls my skin goes and fucked me over for life. Getting laid is a dream that I will probably never experience with my ugly ass. Damn I hate life

It's not many people who actually lose their virginity to someone who they are in love with. Feel lucky if thats the case.

I know I didn't really feel much for the girl I slept with. Although she was 'ok' looking. dry.gif