Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Who Here Is Still A Virgin?

Who here still holds their virginity? I'm curious to see how acne has affected our sex lives......

In my personal experience, i lost my virginity at the age of 17. However, at that time, i had no acne, maybe one random, small spot a month.

I'm not saying that people with acne are ugly and will never get laid, im saying that in my state of mind, with acne, i would lack the confidence and self esteem to pursue a sexual encounter.

Thus, if i had acne earlier, im pretty sure i'd still be a virgin.

well last year i was 16 and i was basically clear but unfortunately for me i had little to no luck with girls. junior year i broke out and was getting discouraged...17 and still a virgin is never fun, but i took the advice from some of my co-workers (these guys are in their 20's and have hooked up with endless amounts of chicks) and just stopped worrying abuot my acne and starting just going up to girls and talking to them. i work at an arcade on the beach so the cute girls come in by the truckloads. it's true that acne does kill confidence for many and without that your gonna get zilcho in the women department, but if you can put your acne behind you and just throw the mack down it doesn't matter who you are 99% of guys can get laid

as for girls it's tougher because i think guys are a lot more shallow...luckily for us guys even goofballs like myself can get poontang!!

oh yeah to finish up the story i ended hooking up with not one but two girls this summer!! one of which who was vietnamese!! bb_smile.gif let me just say it was alot more fun than going around being afraid of approaching girls because of some damn pimples on my face

^ are you serious? it's so easy to get laid when you're a girl. i mean, i go out a lot, and every night i meet a guy, and it's not conceit to say that i could go home with the majority of guys i meet, but since i have self respect, i don't. even with acne i have never had a problem meeting guys. i think it's more of an issue of confidence. if you have it, people are more likely to be drawn to you, despite what you look like... just my two cents.

I'm not saying that people with acne are ugly and will never get laid, im saying that in my state of mind, with acne, i would lack the confidence and self esteem to pursue a sexual encounter.

i havent hit 3rd base before, but everything else ive been to.

I like how paulandrei said that turtle has the balls when shes a girl. nice one man.

man, sometimes i think i have a bigger set than some of the guys on here... wink.gif

seriously boys. my room mate and i were walking on campus today and litterally just stopped in our tracks because they most BEAUTIFUL guy passed us, and what did i see on his face, acne. Just the way he carried himself and the way he dressed... was so so sexy, that acne or not, the kid was hot. i was ready to throw him to the ground and make babies right there.

HAVE CONFIDENCE BOYS! or at least pretend to, it will get you far!

I lost my viginity to my uncles friend last fall, he said it didnt matter if i had acne as long as he can enter me from behind. After it he didnt say much, i guess he was just nervous or embarrassed.

personally I don't see what all the fuss is about, I mean just cause ur young and fancy free, doesn't mean you should be sleeping around with any old slag. I feel that you have to wait until the right girl or guy wink.gif comes around.

Too much emphasis is being made in modern life of getting your rocks off.

What does anyone else feel?

Your right, the more i think of it i realise that guy was just taking advantage of me, his wife was a typical old woman and he would of just seen me as young meat, do you think my acne made me seem 'easier'? i think it would of, most guys my age at the time would not of went near me and i was desparate to fit in, what 16 year old guy would touch a pizza faced girl?

personally I don't see what all the fuss is about, I mean just cause ur young and fancy free, doesn't mean you should be sleeping around with any old slag. I feel that you have to wait until the right girl or guy wink.gif comes around.

Too much emphasis is being made in modern life of getting your rocks off.

What does anyone else feel?

yea some people are much too liberal. we're not animals whose sole purpose in mating is to reproduce.

Not a virgin. It seems like I'm the only one who has a problem with my skin... none of my ex's ever said anything about my skin, I have mentioned it a few times with the current ... thinks I worry too much. Soon I won't have to! Go accutane!

Lizzy and Window it seems like you guys are sharing the same computer or something.

good observation. they are always agreeing with one another.

I'm 20 and a virgin... to me it's not such a big deal, i'm not going to drop my kecks (trousers) for any old woman laugh.gif

Saying that, I only started getting spots when I was 16 (late 16) and even before that I wasn't obsessed with women... I was labelled 'gay' and 'a fucking weird pillock' on several occasions because of this... however the latter may of been apt, I don't know ph34r.gif

^ are you serious? it's so easy to get laid when you're a girl. i mean, i go out a lot, and every night i meet a guy, and it's not conceit to say that i could go home with the majority of guys i meet, but since i have self respect, i don't. even with acne i have never had a problem meeting guys. i think it's more of an issue of confidence. if you have it, people are more likely to be drawn to you, despite what you look like... just my two cents.

My girlfriend back when I had intense acne at ages 16-18 was far more sexually interested in me than my current girlfriend is now (and im completely clear now). Go figure!

My first time was shit, with a girl i'd only met on that night. We were drunk, and sleeping in a tent. The ground was lumpy, and it was raining very heavily.

My acne was quite bad at that point. But no-one mentioned it.

I lost my viginity to my uncles friend last fall, he said it didnt matter if i had acne as long as he can enter me from behind. After it he didnt say much, i guess he was just nervous or embarrassed.