Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevin8

When to expect dry face? (11 days and face still pre-accutane oily)

Hello,

As of now i am on my 11th day on accutane and i havn't noticed any side effects other than my lips have become noticeably drier, but not extremely dry yet like other's have complained about.

I was just wondering when will my face dry up? Is there an approximate time range where all of you experienced your face drying up? I actually want it to dry up so i know the tane is starting to kick it. I've had really oily skin ever since i've had acne and currently the oil level is the same as pre-accutane. I'm still blotting my face everyday and it hurts like hell because of my painful cysts and nodules.

Thanks guys!

go on easy :) give it sometime..

It is a miracle drug but expect it to do things in a wink. When i did first course my skin got dried with in 15days. but when i started 2nd course, it took a month almost to start showing signs of drynes...

just hang in dere. everyone reacts differently to the medicine. Some people might not dry at all. U never knw..

xxx

Hey everyone,

Thanks everyone for all the advice! Can't wait to have non-oily skin and a clear face.

Any time soon guy. It depends what dose you are on. Low dose expect to wait longer. Check my log.