Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys :)

I've done a few searches and after searching for a new moisturizer (formerly using Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer - it's yellow), I was swamped when I went to the Superstore (a Canadian all-around store) and found a bunch of spot treatments as well!

As for my moisturizer, I'm a seventeen year-old senior in High School and I am now 99% clear from Acne.org. My skin is simply radiant, and the only times I ever seem to break out now is when I don't do the regimen! So stick to it! I got the Nivea Light Moisturizing Day Care (no SPF) for my moisturizer, it seemed to absorb beautifully into my skin when I tested it out.

Now, for the spot treatment: like I said, I don't break out often, but I'm wondering, what would be your recommended choice for a spot treatment? Please note that I am in Toronto Canada, so the products you would recommend must be accessible! I want something that will at best minimize the size or the inflammation of my spot when I go to bed and wake up.

Any recommendations guys? You've never failed me before!

Thanks a lot,

Connor