Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The cure is in your diet, to cure your acne you need to change it completely to the diet of those that existed before agricultural practices began, if you look back in history how come there aren't any people with acne? obesity? Any chronic or degenerative disease? I have the answer it's called the paleo diet. If your interested in learning about the diet message me, or there's google. I have beeen paleoing for a very long time and I don't have to worry about pimples anymore I used to have severely cystic acne about 20 cysts on both sides of my face now all I have on my face is the scars to prove it. I'm not lying this has worked for every single person I've told about it. So please if you are interested in curing your acne, I would be very happy to teach you about paleo. I can answer any questions if you are curious as to how diet effects you, (because honestly when i was younger it took me awhile to accept that diet was the cause of acne), but I will answer any questions you have and you can even be creative when trying this new paleolithic diet. Just give it a shot, you will not be dissapointed just so long as you follow it correctly, and that is why i'm here.

If you wish to speed things up you shoul supplement with "cod" liver oil it isnpacked with natural vitamin A, Vitamin D, and most importantly essential omega-3 essential fatty acids, this will speed up the process, this combined with a paleolithic diet is extremely effective.

Also there are other numerous benefits of this diet. It should not only cure acne but help you lose weight, and cure arthritis, depression, anxiety, control diabetes, and several other diseases that occur from our western diet and way of eating.

I mean every ounce of what I am saying. This backed up with literally "thousands" of hours of research.

don't read this and reply saying "I don't think this is going to work" or "this doesn't apply to me". try it give it two weeks to see results and a month to be amazed.

There are hundreds of people who have tried this, and almost thousands. I have not yet come across someone who has tried it an said it din't benefit their skin drastically. So please read it, try it, and be amazed.

ignore others who say doesn't affect you. What you put in your mouth shows up on your face. You can't scrub a zit away with some cream, and most of the time antibiotics prescribed by dermatologists come with so many side effects, and they don't actually cure you.

If you are in doubt even just a little, please ask questions. Remember i'm here to help in every possible way I can.

I have a book that explains my most of the knowledge I am presenting and it gives a full detail of the diet. As well as explaining why diet is the ultimate cause of acne. IF you would like the book, request it from me via message, and I will send you a link to where you can download it free. I am only giving to give you the link if you are willing to try the diet and follow it strictly, and you are really interested.

Eat the following:

· Meat, chicken and fish

· Eggs

· Fruit

· Vegetables (especially fresh vegetables)

· Berries- strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc.

Expect some minor tuning problems- don’t worry, you can deal with them:

· It will take some time for your body to adjust to the changes after all these years. There is a huge surge in your vitamin intake. There is a huge decrease in your toxin intake.

Edited by Justin Knoll

teach me about paleo, cause i want to cure my acne.

Paleo is all the food that existed before agriculture, it consists of as much seafood, fresh vegetables, lean meat, fresh fruits, eggs (up to 6 a week)

could you please tell me a tupical breakfastm, lunch , dinner and snacks .For example i just eat for breakfast an 3 eggs and 4 slices of turkey(is this ok for paleo diet?)

Today for breakfast I had a salad and an avacado, for lunch some fruit and vegetables, for dinner fish and a load of vegetables. for snacks I ate apples.

Here are a list of vegetables

asparagus, parsnip, radish, broccoli, lettuce, mushrooms,

dandelion, mustard greens, watercress, purslane, onions, green onions, carrots,

parsley, squash of all varieties, bell peppers, all peppers, artichoke, tomato,

cauliflower, cabbage, brussel sprouts, celery, cucumber, tomatillos, collards,

Swiss chard, endive, beet greens, beets, turnips, rutabaga, kohlrabi, kale,

eggplant, pumpkin, turnip greens, spinach, seaweed, yams

Here are a list of fruits

apples, oranges, pears, peaches, plums, kiwi fruit, pomegranate,

grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, cassava melon, pineapple, guava, nectarine,

apricot, strawberry, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, avocado, carambola,

cherimoya, cherry, fig, grapefruit, lemon, lime, lychee, mango, papaya, passion

fruit, persimmon, tangerine, star fruit, gooseberries, boysenberries, rhubarb,

cranberries, honeydew melon, and all other fruits

You should avoid dried fruit because they have a higher concentration of fructose which is natural sugar but can still give you probems in large concentrated quantities.

Also you should avoid potatoes of all kinds til your acne is gone

Potatoes have a high glycemic load and can cause insulin resistance.

thanks man ;) , my last question is: in how much time should i be acne free( i have 5 cycts, 6 pimples)?

You will notice a difference in a week your pimples should be gone in 2 weeks, give it one month and don't despair it takes time to heal years of abuse from toxic foods to your body.. I gurantee you will see results!

thank you for your help sweetie...but...do you really think this can work for every single person out there with acne?

my friend who has moderate to severe acne did a diet but...it help her a bit. i don´t know how to help her because we tried everything! diet, creams, dermatologist etc. how can i help my friend with her acne...when we actually tried everything you can possibly think of. she even tried accutane and all it did was to bring her back more acne than ever. :(

thank you for your help sweetie...but...do you really think this can work for every single person out there with acne?

my friend who has moderate to severe acne did a diet but...it help her a bit. i don´t know how to help her because we tried everything! diet, creams, dermatologist etc. how can i help my friend with her acne...when we actually tried everything you can possibly think of. she even tried accutane and all it did was to bring her back more acne than ever. :(

the answer is adapting to the correct acne diet, i know this will work for everyone

specifically because this was the diet of all those who existed before agriculture, and acne was unheard of before agriculture.

thanks a lot man :cool:

Eggs are a high fat food. They are composed of approximately 72% saturated fats, and high fat foods are known to cause flare ups, that is why I reccomend sticking to six per week, bit you can do some trial and error with eggs to see if high fat foods cause you flare ups.

When I eat healthy I still get breakout and I realy mean healthy!

cut all the bad stuff and eat the good stuf only

and when I start to get breakout with my good diet, I want to stop the diet then.

Edited by thyrain

and when I start to get breakout with my good diet, I want to stop the diet then.

Thyrain, once your acne is gone flare ups will not occur; then you can have all the eggs you want. Also i just edited my post read it! I mentioned a super food called cod liver oil and a teaspoon will help speed up the process as well as give your skin a healthy glow.

Thyrain, once your acne is gone flare ups will not occur; then you can have all the eggs you want. Also i just edited my post read it! I mentioned a super food called cod liver oil and a teaspoon will help speed up the process as well as give your skin a healthy glow.

this is as healthy as "healthy" gets you need to try it for one month, make sure you don't cheat, then come back and tell me if it worked, also I highly reccomend you supplement with cod liver oil, it sounds gross but it doesn't taste bad at all, and it's a teaspoon a day.

Remember only fruits vegetables meat eggs and seafood not nuts grains dairy or legumes this healthy diet will give your body time to heal instad of dealing with loads of toxins.

The cure is in your diet, to cure your acne you need to change it completely to the diet of those that existed before agricultural practices began, if you look back in history how come there aren't any people with acne? obesity? Any chronic or degenerative disease? I have the answer it's called the paleo diet. If your interested in learning about the diet message me, or there's google. I have beeen paleoing for a very long time and I don't have to worry about pimples anymore I used to have severely cystic acne about 20 cysts on both sides of my face now all I have on my face is the scars to prove it. I'm not lying this has worked for every single person I've told about it. So please if you are interested in curing your acne, I would be very happy to teach you about paleo. I can answer any questions if you are curious as to how diet effects you, (because honestly when i was younger it took me awhile to accept that diet was the cause of acne), but I will answer any questions you have and you can even be creative when trying this new paleolithic diet. Just give it a shot, you will not be dissapointed just so long as you follow it correctly, and that is why i'm here.

If you wish to speed things up you shoul supplement with "cod" liver oil it isnpacked with natural vitamin A, Vitamin D, and most importantly essential omega-3 essential fatty acids, this will speed up the process, this combined with a paleolithic diet is extremely effective.

Also there are other numerous benefits of this diet. It should not only cure acne but help you lose weight, and cure arthritis, depression, anxiety, control diabetes, and several other diseases that occur from our western diet and way of eating.

I think is true for select people, but not for everyone. I am clear now and eat whatever the hell I want, I'm lean and in shape cuz I work out, but when I eat I never think twice about what I eat.

Can I still eat so many meat/fish as I want?

I think meat and fish gets me breakout?

I used to eat 500-600 gram meat a day for my workout, can it be possible that this break me out? cus all the rest is very very healthy

A man told me that's about my meat that break me out, or he is wrong ?

I used to eat 500-600 gram meat a day for my workout, can it be possible that this break me out? cus all the rest is very very healthy

You won't get that answer here. Go to your doctor and ask if you have stomach problems that make it hard to digest meat.

Well if everyone tried it we would no, this was once testes on 40 teenagers and it worked for each if them, there's an island off the new guinea it's called Paraguay and a tribe of 300 people on that island not one instance of acne was found on them. They don't consume foods that existed after agriculture. So yes it does apply to everyone.

Also I find it funny that you eat whatever you want and don't have acne but yet you are in the acne.org forums hmmmm...

So please don't come here not try this and say you don't think it doesn't apply to everyone. You obviously don't know how psychologically an the literally thousands of hours I spent on the Internet trying to get rid of my acne. I was literally one step above suicide. I only created this post

because I want to help others who deal with this psychological hell, and I dislike it very much when someone comes here and replies saying they don't "think" it's not going to work for everyone, because first of all they don't actually know, and second of all I do. Thankyou.

I think is true for select people, but not for everyone. I am clear now and eat whatever the hell I want, I'm lean and in shape cuz I work out, but when I eat I never think twice about what I eat.

it could be the fat content in the meat, is the meat you are eating lean meaning it has leas than 10 percent fat?

it could be the fat content in the meat, is the meat you are eating lean meaning it has leas than 10 percent fat?

i dont see how anyone could diagnose anyone over the internet unless you are a doctor that has been practicing for many years.

i dont see how anyone could diagnose anyone over the internet unless you are a doctor that has been practicing for many years.

I happen to specialize nutrition, and my replies are based solely on "fact"!

As a nutritionist, are you more inclined to helping some get an overall healthy body (i.e. lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, lower body fat) or helping someone get rid of acne. I took several courses in nutrition and they never once taught about acne.

As a nutritionist, are you more inclined to helping some get an overall healthy body (i.e. lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, lower body fat) or helping someone get rid of acne. I took several courses in nutrition and they never once taught about acne.

I expertise in both acne and other diet related issues, but my main concern on this forum is helping people understand that diet is causing acne.

The reason pharmacists, dermatologists, and doctors aren't telling people it's diet that casues acne is because they wouldn't make money off the antibiotics they prescribe. So why would they advertise diet as the cause, if it doesn't benefit them, the answer is they don't and people keep thinking that just because other people don't have acne means that diet doesn't cause acne.

I am a nutritionist, and studying to become a dietitian.

I expertise in both acne and other diet related issues, but my main concern on this forum is helping people understand that diet is causing acne.

The reason pharmacists, dermatologists, and doctors aren't telling people it's diet that casues acne is because they wouldn't make money off the antibiotics they prescribe. So why would they advertise diet as the cause, if it doesn't benefit them, the answer is they don't and people keep thinking that just because other people don't have acne means that diet doesn't cause acne.

I am a nutritionist, and studying to become a dietitian.

Good luck with the studying.

Well yea I do agree that for SOME people diet can play an issue for them and their acne. But as I already stated it hasn't for me. I think some people are just allergic to certain food types and that can in turn promote or acne, but IDK.

I somewhat agree that doctors want to make money and then I somewhat disagree, I think that is just an open question. If they really knew that they would tell people and still make money off of the doctor visit, i dont think its fair to say all doctors are out to make the money its isnt like privatized businesses or anything, most of them get screwed on insurance actually. I am sure some of them act this way but the majority do it to help to the best of their knowledge, it aint easy being a doctor or getting the degree to become one, you have to sorta like helping people not ripping them off. If you get into the doctor or hospital business to make money, well youre in the wrong profession.