Find results in...
Alms

Seeking Recommendations for Best NYC Doctors

::::::

regards

i'm really hoping to get some sound advice as to what doctors in the NYC metro area would provide the best, most professional services in regards to procedures such as CROSS and

Smoothbeam?

my skin care goal are really just in search of minor improvement for enlarged/scarred pore

reduced oilyness, even tone.

also if anyone has any recommendations for dermatologist here in this area please do share

kannon aires .

many thanks in advance

They have a list of doctors at Smoothbeam.com

I don't know of any docs up your way since I'm in the state with all the hurricanes and pregnant chads. Good luck

Skin & Spa Cosmetic Surgery Center

960 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10028

212-288-0060

If you want the best, this is it. They do Thermage, etc. and they have a full service spa where you can get facials, microdermabrasion... This place has everything and it's the best there is. My doc is Lauren D. Abramowitz, r-PA-C.

It's on 82nd, between Park and Madison. Hope you have insurance, cause this place is PRICEY. A consultation will run you $200.

The only other derm in NYC that even comes close is Frederic Brandt (he's Lenny Kravitz's personal dermatologist) and he also has an office in Miami. Don't know the # or address though.

On www.nymetro.com, you can do a search for the best cosmetic doctors in NYC.

Let me know how you make out!

many many many thanks

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

for your time and advice.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

best regards

kannon.a

Hey Alms ive been to skin klinic a place in the central park area it is pricey and last time I checked they didn't do Cross althought they do Smoothbeam for 300. I ve done 3 there and it did nothing. The people are really nice but I would recommend you stay away from Smoothbeam it is a waste of money in my opinion. I went to Dr. Frank in nyc very close to skin klinic. http://www.pfrankmd.com/index3.html ..He did Cross for 200 and does a package of one Cross , Filler, and one laser do not remember which one but not smoothbeam for 600. I had a good experience with him as you can see and I think he is worth a shot. Ive done everytype of thing for my scars,subsiciion,lasers,Cross and he really did seem nice and caring about things. It was the first derm to seem geniune about it. Anyway thats my 2 cents.

Good luck