Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clovers

Constant pimple in the same spot

I have this one area aside of my upper lip that has been there for about 4 months, and it probably isn't healing because I keep popping the pimple that forms there, but I can't help it. I have never popped a pimple like this one, it is full of so much puss everytime, what the hell. What can I put on it to just completely dry it out and have it fade away already?! I've been using proactiv's spot treatment but I don't think it's strong enough.

I have this one area aside of my upper lip that has been there for about 4 months, and it probably isn't healing because I keep popping the pimple that forms there, but I can't help it. I have never popped a pimple like this one, it is full of so much puss everytime, what the hell. What can I put on it to just completely dry it out and have it fade away already?! I've been using proactiv's spot treatment but I don't think it's strong enough.

You should use BP or some other good spot treatment or just wait for it to heal by itself, When i get a new pimple above my lip I just put a little BP on it, or if I don't feel like putting BP on it I just leave it for a day or two and then it usually goes away by itself if I am patient and If I don't touch it.