Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura.yancie

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, regarding my little sister.

Okay org members, my little sister who is just starting puberty and is starting Grade 6 this year is stressing out over her pre-teen acne.

She doesn't have acne really, I tried reassuring her. She has blackheads on her nose, and one very very very small pimple on her chin. Nothing to worry about, but I feel bad because she keeps coming to me for advice since I've been suffering from mild-moderate acne at about the same age as her, and I know how hard it is to handle. I don't want her to make the mistakes I did.

So here is my question, will simple Cetaphil Cleanser & Lotion help reduce the redness on her face from these small, and minor blemishes? I don't want her to over clean her face or use unnecessary products at such a young age. She still has a gorgeous complexion, that I do not want her to mess up with makeup and harsh chemicals will definitely make her face more red. It is just puberty acne, nothing serious. Will simple cleansing and lotion help?

Please read the forum headings and descriptions before posting. This is announcements and feedback, not for acne questions. Please ask your question in the appropriate forum.