Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Folks, is anyone using Dan's AHA without BP or other topicals? If so, how is it working? Was their an initial breakout? How often do you use it? Does it fade marks and treat acne, or just one or the other? All of the positive reviews seem to be for people who are using it with BP.

I've never tried it without BP, only with BP and it works beautifully. Keep in mind that AHA+'s primary focus is to treat red marks and exfoliate - I think it's only a side effect that it helps the acne, and I think that's mainly because it is working in conjunction with the BP.

I have no idea if it would do much of anything without the BP.

However it does help with exfoliation, no flakes, etc. and helps fade red marks. Also I've noticed it gives me a really healthy complexion.

I was using it without BP for a while and it does still help a little with active pimples. :) You won't clear a full face of acne with it alone but if your acne is mild, it will help.

I never tried it on it's own on my face, but it cleared my mild back acne by itself. Within a couple of weeks it stopped any new breakouts. That was near the start of the year. I am still clear now.smile.png