Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LacyDecay

What the hell is wrong with my skin !?!?!

Hi guys. I would love someones opinion on what could be up with my skin or if anyones experiencing the same thing.

basically the problem is i seem to be reacting to ALL skincare products. literally all of them. i get a red itchy rash across my cheeks (not my nose, chin or forhead) within a few days of using a product.

I've tried:

E45 Cream

Eucerin

Cetaphil

Shea Butter

Olive Oil

Emu Oil

Rosehip Oil

Cocoa Butter

Jojoba Oil

Vitamin E Cream/Oil....

just to name a few. All those butters and oils i've used have been organic and unrefined.

I even react to creams made for newborn babies O_O

does anyone know why this could be happening ?

I've had allergy tests and i'm sensitive to dairy and red peppers so obviously i avoid those.

thanks in advance for any replies. x

you also forgot to try Camelia oil and tamanu oil. Other than that, I think you got it covered ;)

Thanks for the replies so far :)

Tamanu Oil was awful with my skin. probably the worst out of all products. Neem Oil was awful too.

I dont use anything with SLS. actually i try not to use chemical products at all. i wouldn't think there's SLS in most of those products i've tried.

i'm just so lost with this :( no dermatologist can tell me what's wrong. they're all baffled :think:

i suffer from eczema on my face and it just gets worse and worse because i cant find a cream that my skin can tolerate.

Thanks for the replies so far :)

Tamanu Oil was awful with my skin. probably the worst out of all products. Neem Oil was awful too.

I dont use anything with SLS. actually i try not to use chemical products at all. i wouldn't think there's SLS in most of those products i've tried.

i'm just so lost with this :( no dermatologist can tell me what's wrong. they're all baffled :think:

i suffer from eczema on my face and it just gets worse and worse because i cant find a cream that my skin can tolerate.

SLS is found in everything, toothpaste, facial cleansers, dish soap, laundry detergent, drier sheets, the list goes on...I don't use it anymore, I use homemade toothpaste and laundry detergent and no drier sheets my cloths feel nicer and look sharper for it.

Why are you trying all of these oils in the first place? What are you trying to accomplish.

Have you tried a regiment with just BHA's and AHA's?