Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flowergirl26

Active Acne, Red marks, scars?

Hi everyone,

This is a picture of my acne..it is really driving me nuts,

I'm using the Diane-35 now for 1 month...and it looks like it get worser (like the doctor said)

...I don't care about the pimpels, blackheads and stuff..I'm afraid of the redmarks..they look so disgusting and it really botters me...

Does anyone know what it is? Scars? And is there any treatment for this?

Thanks in advance,

Sharon

ps. English isn't my native language (I'm living in Holland)...so please don't focuss on potential grammar mistakes...:P

post-157247-1314741666_thumb.jpg

post-157247-1314741666_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm using the Diane-35 now for 1 month...and it looks like it get worser (like the doctor said)

...I don't care about the pimpels, blackheads and stuff..I'm afraid of the redmarks..they look so disgusting and it really botters me...

Thanks in advance,

Sharon

ps. English isn't my native language (I'm living in Holland)...so please don't focuss on potential grammar mistakes...:P

Your english isn't that bad at all! I totally understood what you're saying :)

But yes, it does look like you have some red marks left from acne. The good thing is that hyperpigmentation scars will fade on their own over time! There are ways that you can speed up the process though. Check out the scar forums!

You should also focus on clearing up active breakouts to prevent new spots!

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,

Sharon

You said you're using Diane-35, I was curious because I'm using Cyesta-35 which is supposed to be essentially the same thing! I noticed my acne has gotten worse but maybe it'll get better after a few more months of it. Do you like it?

Hi , Thanks for the replies!! :):):)

Honestly I don't like the Diana-35 at all, It doesn't seem like it improves my skin...

I know that skin gets worser in the first three months..but I'm using it for almost 2 Months now...and It made me feel even more depressive....

But, this week it looked like I really found a solusion...and seriously, I REALLY LIKE THIS guys! I searched on the internet for natural acne removal remendies..I tried different stuff, like Sudocreme, Baking Soda, before the Diane35..nothing worked out..Three days ago I was reading something about Manuka Honey..and the information I found looked interesting...So I went out really curious...I bought a jar Manuka Honey in the store...(It was expensive..27 euros, 23,67 British pound)..I am using this honey now for just two days...and it already looks like it is working..:o I now spread every night Manuka honey on my face!

(Here is a picture, two days after using Manuka Honey)

For the interested people: The honey called : Manuka honey 25+, Pure Gold.

Greetz,

the redness has faded alot! :)

I'm happy for you hopefully you find the cure for your acne with natural products.

Have you tried egg masks? or apple cider vinegar?

They're known to be good natural ways to cure acne aswell:)