Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I have been going to a homeopathy doctor since Jun 15,2011.

after 1 month I started seeing some positive results, since then I have got 2-3 zits (very tiny and very less scary) till now. I guess its working on me.

Homeopathy is considered to be safe without any side effects, but is little slow.

The doctor says I need to take medicines upto one year and then after I won't get any bad breakouts but might get occasional zits. So Its been 2 months and I am kinda satisfied with the results, So I will be taking the whole course.

Those who do not know about homeopathy treatment, lemme explain the treatment method.

The doctor gives you very tiny sweet pills. You might have to take them 2-3 times a day and that's it. :) The doctor asked me to avoid any pathological medicines.

I am okay with the treatment going so far wish it cud help bringing down the oiliness on my face too. I don't think the treatment has done anything about my oiliness. But I guess breakouts were more scary and I can deal with the oiliness by my own.

Has any one ever tried this treatment... Any experiences to share??

I really want to see the naturopath I totally believe your body can heal anything with ingridents from nature however my acne had given me some indented scarring so I decided to play hardball and go on the accutane . But I think in the future just for general health and well being I will visit a naturopath.

I'm sorry, but if you got better that had nothing to do with the homeopathic medicines. Their effects are merely placebo, at best.

Homeopathy is the ultimate fake, and the ultimate financial scam! See why here:http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/homeo.html

Those remedies are so diluted that you're basically consuming just water and sugar or ethanol! It's pure scamming alchemy/witchery.