Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

everyone knows that you shouldn't pop you pimple, even if it's ripe, yellow and ready to explode. When i have those and i don't want to risk scarring, but have to leave the house, what do i do? i put some glitter on it! lol i don't even care, and i just step out...at least all you can see it glitter, not some pus covered zit!...now i only do it when they're small to medium sized and not all over my face...but it's fun...if there's one zit that's bothering you...i say... glamorize it!

I agree with the above user. If I try not popping it like a lot of users here recommend, the zit tends to linger like a whole week longer, and then finally start to disappear. If I pop it once I see it is ready to explode, I grab two cotton swabs, dip the ends in a bit of rubbing alcohol, and place one on each side about half a centimeter away from the zit. I squeeze gently, a voila! That little sucker will be a small scab the following day and falls of within about 2-3 days :)

i really like the idea but...someone might say ´´why do you have glitter in that zit?´´ not a good thing to respond.

i´ll rather just try to clear it then putting some glitter, i won´t say that the idea is not good but...really? :doubt: glitter in a zit? :shifty:

Popping pimples is definitely better, as stated above. I had this pimple (which didn't have a head), so I just left it alone. It was there for over a month before I finally noticed this tinnnnny head, and when I popped it, it was so nice. I feel like mine never heal unless I pop them.

Guest Timehealsall
I agree with the above user. If I try not popping it like a lot of users here recommend, the zit tends to linger like a whole week longer, and then finally start to disappear. If I pop it once I see it is ready to explode, I grab two cotton swabs, dip the ends in a bit of rubbing alcohol, and place one on each side about half a centimeter away from the zit. I squeeze gently, a voila! That little sucker will be a small scab the following day and falls of within about 2-3 days :)

Hmm, is the zit is ready to explode, shouldn't it "fall off" or explode when you are cleansing your face?

i dont know about the whole popping thing.

I feel you can risk scarring that way (but than you risk it when u dont pop either.)

i guess everyone's different, for me...when it becomes all white...it usually go away the next day...that's why i cover it up rather than popping it, sure popping heals it faster, but... you're damaging the skin further, it might not show up immediately, but if you keep getting pimples on th esame area and keep popping and squeezing, soonner or later there'll be a scar...a dn you know what? lol, i actually had glitter and i went outside and met this guy that i had met the day before... so you can imagine how pissed i was when i knew i was gonna see him and saw a zit full of puss on my face, i said...i can either pop of glamorize it...and i chose to glitter it up. When he saw me..before he said anything i said... "dont ask me why have glitter on my face!" lol and he said 'ya, why do you have glitter on your face" i said...'there's a reason for it'...i was so gonna tell him that i was covering up a zit... i dont care...but he said...'it's adorable'... and i forgot to say so lol..anywho...it doesnt irritate my skin, cause i obviously dont put it on everywhere...just on top of the zits and hey...they part that formed a zit is already irritated...so... it doesnt matter (to me atleast)... and i use loose glitter...anywho...it's just something fun i do

everyone knows that you shouldn't pop you pimple, even if it's ripe, yellow and ready to explode. When i have those and i don't want to risk scarring, but have to leave the house, what do i do? i put some glitter on it! lol i don't even care, and i just step out...at least all you can see it glitter, not some pus covered zit!...now i only do it when they're small to medium sized and not all over my face...but it's fun...if there's one zit that's bothering you...i say... glamorize it!

Good idea! But would the glitter cause more infection on the pimple? Just wondering before I suggest it to my niece. :angel:

for me...it doesnt...cause i put it right on top of the zit..so i dont see how it could possibly get worse lol...but...if you're gonna suggest that. make sure sure it's loose glitter...not ones that have those perfumes or cream in it...just plain glitter it's to go just on top on a zit..no where else lol

Good idea! But would the glitter cause more infection on the pimple? Just wondering before I suggest it to my niece. :angel: