Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi iam new to this site and wish to seek help from a community of people who have good advice and reviews on acne/acne products. Iam 16 which means my body really wants to break out :/. Recently my skin was ok with the occasional zit here and there and i use the proactive regimen swapping out the blue toner the gave me with syrillic (cant spell :P) pads. But about 3 weeks to a month ago my face was slowly gettin worse and worse until i decided to use somthing stronger (ie a prescription drug). I went to the derm and she prescribed me epiduo along with cerave face wash and cerave am and pm moisturizer. The first 2 weeks i accidentaly used epiduo twice a day Dx bc i messed up with the instructions so this is the first week i been using epiduo only at night. Whether it was bc of that or just bc my face doesnt like epiduo my mild acne became worse and is now terrible (wouldnt call it severe tho). I get 1000 new zits around my chin and jawline every morning and my face is really flakey my forehead is also pretty bad too. My nose is completely blemish free but the rest of my face is terrible. Is there somthing i can use to get rid of the redness of acne and get rid of acne marks (poppin and squeezin zits)? Also should i stop using epiduo? Is there somthing stronger or better that i can use? Please help