Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valley32

Recommend Pond's Clarant B3 as a Moisturizer/Spot Eraser!!!

hi everyone,

i hate moisturizer, but my doctor told me I had to use one as the drier my face is the more oil I produce

well, i tried everything from Purpose, Complex 15, DML, etc. etc.

well while at target i saw an older lady who recommended Pond's as I was looking lost for something, she told me to buy the pink one, she told me she had been using Pond's since she was very young

I at first thought, yeah right - this cheap oil filled thing?

well based on what she was saying and the cheap $8.99 for 7 oz. I bought the Clarant B3 for normal to oily skin

I love it!!! My face looks so good and it feels great. It dries with a sort of very light film that makes your face look matte not oily like everything else I tried. It helps absorb oil since it has tapioca starch.

Best of all, it is really fading my post acne marks as it says and I am getting less and less ingrown hairs when I shave (guy here lol)

It works great with the other stuff I use as I put it on after clindamycin and salicylic acid in the morning then after clindamycin and retin-a at night

its a great mousturizer and i have confirmed it does not break you out as I break out with EVERYTHING!

Hopes this review helps and its cheap!!!!!