Notifications
Clear all

Paula's choice for blackheads: it works!

MemberMember
(@outandabout)

Posted : 08/25/2011 12:16 pm

I have been using Paula's choice exfoliating 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Liquid for a month now . I use it once a day (PM) and I can say that backheads are all gone !

I guess it is the BHA action on the skin. In my experience BHA works better than AHA.

MemberMember
(@supermachii)

Posted : 08/25/2011 1:18 pm

Pictures or.. it didn't happen.

MemberMember
(@itsmonicaa)

Posted : 10/03/2011 5:03 pm

I have been using Paula's choice exfoliating 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Liquid for a month now . I use it once a day (PM) and I can say that backheads are all gone !

I guess it is the BHA action on the skin. In my experience BHA works better than AHA.

so u recommend 2% beta hydroxy acid liguid for blackheads???

because ive been on tretinion for over a month and a half and i see no results it seems like its getting worser:(

and im looking for something to et rid of blackheads and closed comedones and whiteheads/???

anyyy help<3

MemberMember
(@rachelmac)

Posted : 10/07/2011 1:48 am

Paula's choice 2% BHA really does work wonders for clogged pores and black heads! I have been using it for about two months now and my face has transformed, literally. You have to be patient though, at first the product will purge all of that junk out of your skin so it will get worse before it gets better, but when it gets better, it is better than you could imagine.

MemberMember
(@wicky)

Posted : 10/11/2011 9:50 pm

rachel are you using the liquid, gel or lotion? I have all of them and cannot get mine to stop filling up no matter which one i apply

MemberMember
(@connect16)

Posted : 02/19/2012 11:02 am

I use the 2% BHA on my nose as this is the most stubborn place where I get blackheads. On the other parts of my face, I use a 1% BHA gel since it's less oily there and has less clogged pores. You do need to be quite diligent with using it as it took me almost a year of patience to truly see a difference. It doesn't work overnight, but you can consider a peel at 5% and 10% concentrations to help speed up the process, but you MUST know how to use them properly to reduce irritation and sensitization.

MemberMember
(@duetbutton)

Posted : 05/21/2014 3:47 am

i'm currently using BHA2% too. I guess i have to be more patient too! been using it for 2+weeks now. Seeing improvement, but skin still seems to be purging.