Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CottonCandi

Search Boards function not working

The "Search Boards" function is not working for me. I type in what I want to search for and click "Go" and it doesn't do anything. I've tried this in Firefox and Chrome and nothing happens.

Works fine for me. Try clearing your browsing history, cache, cookies, and temporarily files from your browser.

Works fine for me. Try clearing your browsing history, cache, cookies, and temporarily files from your browser.

Did and nothing. Wtf so weird. It worked before.

I'm also having this issue even after I clear my cache. It happens on my office computer and the one at home - I also can't use the 'View New Posts' function. It just comes up with an error.

It seems to not be working for me either. I never realized because I click more search options when I do a search. It still works that way, but not if I just type what I am looking for and click go.

Edited by Happy Microwave

I'm also having this issue even after I clear my cache. It happens on my office computer and the one at home - I also can't use the 'View New Posts' function. It just comes up with an error.

Me too! :P

Hmmm...doesn't work for me either, if I switch to the Acne.org 2.0 skin. It only works if you click "More search options", and then perform a search. It does work with the IP.Board Pro skin, though...weird... I'll send a message to Admin to see if they know what's up.

The "View new posts" option works for me on both skins. To those who say it doesn't: try clearing your cache and cookies by using CCleaner, and see if it works then.

You may be able to workaround the issue by hitting the enter key on your keyboard instead of clicking the "Go" button. I'll see if the search popup can move a little to the left to resolve this issue.