Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suffererr

not working

hello all! i've been on regimen for about 3 weeks now. at first, it seemed to work, but now i think it's getting worse.. please share your experience, how long did it take to see results? and now i have huuugge zit on my forehead, what should do I do? plus, I don't know if should I repurchase the regimen, the big kit, beacuse it's expensive to ship to my country.. it costs 130$ regimen+shipping+taxes :rolleyes: sorry for my bad english

It does tend to get worse before it gets better, unfortunately. :( Three weeks probably won't produce amazing results. It takes a few months of real persistence and a good attitude about it.

Is there anywhere locally that you can buy 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, a gentle cleanser (like Cetaphil/Aveeno/QV) and an oil and perfume-free moisturizer? You can substitute Dan's products with different ones if you need to. I understand it can be expensive with shipping. I ordered the products once and it was quite expensive to have it shipped to Australia.

It does tend to get worse before it gets better, unfortunately. :( Three weeks probably won't produce amazing results. It takes a few months of real persistence and a good attitude about it.

Is there anywhere locally that you can buy 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, a gentle cleanser (like Cetaphil/Aveeno/QV) and an oil and perfume-free moisturizer? You can substitute Dan's products with different ones if you need to. I understand it can be expensive with shipping. I ordered the products once and it was quite expensive to have it shipped to Australia.

well, usually most of the people see results in about 1 week. i'm confused, so confused. today i'm gonna see my dermatologist, will see what she has to say.. I've been looking for 2.5 BP buut with no results, I think we don't have here some, same with the gentle cleansers listed by you.. :rolleyes: