Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so I suffered from moderate-severe acne. Cysts =C! It seems like my face as pretty much stopped breaking out. My face seems relatively "flat". Still getting whiteheads. But my face still looks horrifying. Its very "rough". Its blotchy, has hyper, pigmentation, a few indented scars (like 3), and bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. My face is just scary. =c

Will Differin fix this? I'm going to see my derm in 6 weeks. What should I expect? Do I need to prepare for major cosmetic procedures (micro dermabrasion, chemical peels, lasering)? I'm pretty much willing to do anything.

Edited by ♥JJK♥

If you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to get a head start on reducing acne marks you can always james bond it and go with laser surgery/therapy or that wire scraping method that removes layers of skin gradually.

In my case, once my breakouts came to an end I was actually so relieved to be able to smile without parts of my face hurting that I stopped caring about the blotchy inconsistency of my face. I was too busy fawning over the smooooooooooooothness to notice all the aftermath marks of acne and really, by that point my face had gone through enough anyway. I just sat happy and in time the marks vanished of their own accord.

Give it time home slice.