Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smw10c

Please someone help. Been battling this for one year IODINE AND ACNE!

So basically, I am the healthiest person you'll ever meet. All organic and natural foods, exercise all the time, Haven't had sugar or salt in a year, drink only water, and loads of veggies fruits and lean organic meats (I haven't broken this for one year not even a tiny bit). I got my blood tested and I'm not allergic to iodine, but if I have organic turkey, wild tuna, organic greek yogurt, or anything high in iodine I get whiteheads in my face. I ate these things about a month ago for 3 weeks and after having flawless skin, I now have 30 whiteheads under my skin which don't come out for the longest time (They aren't noticeable, but if I press my tongue against my upper lip you can see all these white bumps). They eventually turn into pussy acne. Why is this happening. I'm not allergic and nothing else breaks me out (except sugar). What can I do to prevent this? What does this mean? I've been to so many doctors (Internists, Dermatologists, Nutritionists) and none can find anything wrong.