Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xn.

Please rate my face

Please give me your opinions. This is the anonymous internet, so tell me your thoughts, whatever they are, please. I want to know how people view me.

you look like your from the army, bulletwounds/ moon face, your scars stand out way more than your pimples and from far away.

For instancce I can tell you have scars without even enlarging your pictures, but I only noticed the pimples when I enlarged the picture..

Edited by Wangod

*my honest opinion*

yeah you have some scarring but it soesnt look bad at all to me, nothing I would ever really think about if I met you on the street.

I disagree I think active acne takes away from a persons looks more than scars, which never bothered me . I have met plenty of men with scarring who are still attractive.

You're not perfect. But who is? :shrug:

You should stop obsessing over this as you look perfectly normal and having this is not going to have a profoundly negative impact on your life unless you let it.

You have a few deep scars and some shallow scarring but because your texture is really nice and yor skin tone is great, making your skin look healthy, I would rate it at a 4 or 5 with 10 being the worst. If I saw you in person I would think to myself that guy has some scarring but overall great skin.

Its when you have unhealthy looking skin with scars that to me makes it look bad. So make sure to keep your skin protected from sun damage!

you look like your from the army, bulletwounds/ moon face, your scars stand out way more than your pimples and from far away.

For instancce I can tell you have scars without even enlarging your pictures, but I only noticed the pimples when I enlarged the picture..

Wow! That was harsh. I don't think his scars are that bad at all. I only really notice a few deep ones.

i think you look like a guy who had acne when he was younger. it just looks rugged. if you were a girl i would expect you to be unhappy with it, but as a guy its kind of macho. thats my opinion anyway!!!

i think you look like a guy who had acne when he was younger. it just looks rugged. if you were a girl i would expect you to be unhappy with it, but as a guy its kind of macho. thats my opinion anyway!!!

I second that =) To me, acne scarring actually doesn't look bad on men at all.. You could always try growing a beard if it bothers you =D

I don't think scars take away from a person's aesthetic appeal, honestly. They're just scars. I've got them all over my body (mostly because I trip over things... a lot... like, cats and things that sometimes aren't really there) but at the end of the day, nobody's perfect and it's no biggie. :D

I would agree with this poster too that rugged is a good description. If I were looking at you from a single woman's point of view, I would assume that you were trying to cope with your current skin problems i.e. the pimples. Mind you, if I found out later that you didn't take good care of your skin, I wouldn't be impressed at all. Just being honest.

Wangod - what the heck sort of reply is that? I understand the op asked for honesty but sheesh I think you've given honesty with a side of nasty

You're not perfect. But who is? :shrug:

You should stop obsessing over this as you look perfectly normal and having this is not going to have a profoundly negative impact on your life unless you let it.

You have a few deep scars and some shallow scarring but because your texture is really nice and yor skin tone is great, making your skin look healthy, I would rate it at a 4 or 5 with 10 being the worst. If I saw you in person I would think to myself that guy has some scarring but overall great skin.

Its when you have unhealthy looking skin with scars that to me makes it look bad. So make sure to keep your skin protected from sun damage!

I think scars on men can look attractive. Is it just me? :doh:

To the OP - I completely agree with basically all other posters here (exception mentioned at top)

Yes you have some scarring. Is it bad? NO. Would you be found attractive to a prospective partner? DEFINITELY.

RE: WANGOD'S POST (NO reason to repeat such a lack of compassion and empathy)

Really? Isn't the above post something the moderators should be moderating? You can answer honestly as shown by the other replies. Cruelty and to my understanding "name calling" are reasons for posts to be edited.

You do have nice skin texture. Plus, your scarring is not anything that distracts from your attractiveness. If they do bother you and you want to to seek treatment, I believe a few rounds of silicone microdroplets would yield significant improvement. Probably to the point where you will not even think of them anymore.

No, it's not. Think about Tommy Lee Jones, Brad Pitt or Robert Redford. Even of they've had work done since they first became famous, they are all good looking guys. ;)

OP don't let your skin hold you back. :)

Guest Timehealsall

robert red ford has no scarring?

No, it's not. Think about Tommy Lee Jones, Brad Pitt or Robert Redford. Even of they've had work done since they first became famous, they are all good looking guys. ;)

OP don't let your skin hold you back. :)

:D I know it's not just me. Scars by themselves aren't pretty, but scars on a man-it makes you more manly, and it seems as if you overcome something difficult(which acne is!).

I have an uncle with lots of scars and I know I am not suppose to say this since he's my uncle but damn, he looks hot. He wouldn't look as hot with "perfect" skin.

So, don't worry! You should be proud of them. :cool:

I agree about the "rugged" look. It makes you look like a more "down to earth" kind of guy....approachable and easy to talk to.