Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Im just wondering if anyone can help me identify whether these red marks in my pics are scars. Thanks

post-156815-1314108003_thumb.jpgpost-156815-1314108461_thumb.jpg

post-156815-1314108003_thumb.jpg

post-156815-1314108461_thumb.jpg

Edited by tamlin89

Posted

gday mate,

from that picture it looks like red marks but that's because of the lighting. I know my scarring is still very red and in some generous light it looks like just red marks but then you get a harsh light and you can see all the real scars behind them ( two completely different pictures, they look more full where the light fills in my scars). just looking at it a bit further, it almost has a pinkish colour to some of it, possibly caused by squeezing. i am assuming this is your back or something bro? anyway, it's obviously still healing, looks like there will be some scarring there but it's nothin to bad. just don't squeeze or use any harsh soap on your skin when your having a shower.

cheers

Posted

Hey thanks for the fast reply. Yeh they do have a pinkish colour to them and they are on my shoulders and upper back, ive read few posts on here and they recommend exfoliating to speed up the process of healing what are your thoughts on that? cheers

Posted
Hey thanks for the fast reply. Yeh they do have a pinkish colour to them and they are on my shoulders and upper back, ive read few posts on here and they recommend exfoliating to speed up the process of healing what are your thoughts on that? cheers

yea, that won't hurt. use some exfoliating soap maybe twice a week. other than that, just don't pop any pimples and you'll be right. just needs time.