Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissMix

SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT CYSTIC/RED-MARKS

Yes what exactly is your regimen? I wish my redness and swelling would go down, too. Please share with us your regimen, I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to know. Also that's a pretty good improvment in just one week.

Edit: I sawyour regimen and wow that's a lot of steps you go though. I'm not even sure how and where to get most of that stuff. I really need to find out what is breaking me out all of a sudden... Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Brown Spots

Yes what exactly is your regimen? I wish my redness and swelling would go down, too. Please share with us your regimen, I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to know. Also that's a pretty good improvment in just one week.

Edit: I sawyour regimen and wow that's a lot of steps you go though. I'm not even sure how and where to get most of that stuff. I really need to find out what is breaking me out all of a sudden... Thanks for sharing!

It is actually not that many steps and quite simple. I know it seems like a lot. You can find pretty much everything at your local Whole Foods, I am not sure where you live but whole foods is pretty popular on the west coast and carries a lot of organic food/produce. It is like a healthy grocery store.

These are what you can find there:

Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Soap (liquid)

Emu Oil (moisturizer PM)

Manuka Honey (spot treatment/mask)

Lavender Oil 100% Organic

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

and as for Dan's AHA Cream & Jojoba Oil you can order online here. It is Dan's personal AHA cream and jojoba oil which costs a lot less than found anywhere else.

So here is what I do:

AM

• Wash face with Dr. Bronner's or any face wash.
  • On a cotton ball moiston with water and a little bit of ACV and gently wipe on entire face.
  • Apply a pea sized amount of AHA cream and one drop of joboa oil.
  • Use suncreen on top of this when it completely absorbs into skin if you will be out in the sun all day.
  • Pour 1 table spoon of Bragg's ACV into a water bottle with water and drink.

PM

• Wash face with Dr. Bronner's or any face wash.
  • On a cotton ball moiston with water and a little bit of ACV and gently wipe on entire face.
  • 2 drops of Jojoba oil mixed with Emu oil ( as much as needed) and apply all over face. It is oily until completely absorbed into skin this is why I only do this at night.
  • Spot treat any red mark areas or pimples with lavender oil diluted on a cotton piece and leave on for 1 hour.
  • Take of lavender oil cotton pieces and spot treat with Manuka Honey. I then apply pieces of cotton ball over this to create like a bandage. Great for healing and prevents honey from getting on your pillows.
  • Drink another water bottle with ACV if you aren't going right to sleep.

As for the teas and supplements, I wouldn't recommend the teas unless you are a female and the supplements you can find anywhere. I would recommend AL!VE multivitamin but any should do, and the lysine is fairly inexpensive as well.

If you have any questions or need any assistance I'd be happy to help :)!

wow wish i healed that quick! needless to say keep doing what your doing, and what is it that your doing?

Turbo,

I stated below what I do daily :D check it out!

Edited by MissMix

wow wish i healed that quick! needless to say keep doing what your doing, and what is it that your doing?

if you want to make your skin heal faster, feed it healthy thing. Fish oil, good multivitamin, apple cider vinegar etc. Whenever i get a zit, mine heal within 2 days, no redness left either.

you are what you eat, and if you dont supply your skin with the necessary vitamins/minerals to heal, it could take ages for pimples to heal.