Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lunchbox

dryness

I've been experiencing extreme dryness on my neck. I haven't been putting on bp on my neck unless something is there. I use basis soap & bp gel, but I realized a couple days ago that I'm not using the eucerin moisturizer that dan recommends on the supply list. I use Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Lotion, i don't know if this is stronger or something but my skin doesn't seem to exfoliate. my skin stings and my neck area is scaley. what can i do? should i try without the bp for a couple days and go back?

my neck got real scaley too!! weird.

anyhow, i had a burt's bees sample kit left over from a failed acne treatment (lol). There was something in there called "shea butter decollete creme", it is specifically for the neck, chest and bust area. It made it a lot better for me. It's got some oils so i'd be careful if your neck breaks out..mine is usually okay, so i went for it.

You could try the Cetaphil moisturizing products. I recommend the CREAM instead of the lotion because it moisturizes deeper. All cetaphil products are non-comedogenic as well