Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatastrangelife

have you ever gone out in public with a pus-filled pimple(s) on your face

Yep! :D Sometimes it's unavoidable. You can't squeeze every yellow blemish you have. I'd rather wait it out, let it heal, and not have a scab/red mark where it was which'd last even longer than the original spot, y'know?

Who cares what people think. Half the people you see in day-to-day life don't even know you. They'll go home and forget they even saw you. ;)

lmao hell yeah back when I had bad acne, ALL THE DAMN TIME..... I used to bring tissues just waiting for when they randomly popped during the day. If I didn't have a tissue I used my shirt. Ahh the good old days (cough).

Yep! :D Sometimes it's unavoidable. You can't squeeze every yellow blemish you have. I'd rather wait it out, let it heal, and not have a scab/red mark where it was which'd last even longer than the original spot, y'know?

Who cares what people think. Half the people you see in day-to-day life don't even know you. They'll go home and forget they even saw you. ;)

you are so right on that!!! people who don´t even know us they just go home and they forget they even saw you. :clap:

I have and it is so embarrassing. I always bring some tissues or napkins in case I accidentally pop them.

God I wish I had your attitude of 'who cares'. Unfortunately I don't and it really gets me down. I confine myself to my bedroom so nobody can see. Don't even like my hubby seeing or looking at myself. I have to wear makeup even when I am in on my own! It is ridiculous. Good on you x