Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*treehugger*

Does anyone wanna share their success stories?

3 grams of vitamin B5 a day. That's it. :) My skin's not perfect but I have no active pimples at all. When they do pop up, they last all of a day then wave a white flag.

You could take a look at the success compilation thread :)

For me, in short, 90% of the time I have low GL meals, no processed and refined foods, organic nutrient dense anti-inflammatory food whenever possible, have 2-3 green smoothies a day, sleep/rise early, exercise at least 3-5x a week, limit & reduce stress, a few supplements, get 10-15 minutes of sun every day, and I also use some keratolytics products containing sulfur/SA to help deal with blackheads and clogged pores. The other 10% of the time, I'll enjoy eating out with friends, have a scoop of my favorite ice cream, though I still stay away from things like fast food.

There is thread filled with success stories pinned under Important Topics at the top of this forum. It would be very helpful to future users if you would all keep adding your stories there.