Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys.

I've been using Nixoderm for about two weeks now and I've seen a huge reduction in red marks. I ordered it from eBay, with a little poking around it's not too hard to find and it's quite cheap.

It smells terrible and it's very, erm, white... it makes you look like a mime, so obviously you can't put it on in the daytime. But my red marks were really intense after a really horrible breakout (mostly down the left side of my face, I look like I had a freaky rash). I originally bought the Nixoderm to control the actual spots, but they're gone, and it's doing a number on the red marks.

Just letting you guys know if you've not tried it yet. :) I don't think it'd have much effect on actual scarring, just PIH.

It looks like this - awkward screw-top cap, but no huge deal.

i found some interesting stuff on it.

Benzoic acid (6%) (a precursor to benzoyl peroxide)

Salicylic acid (2.5%)

Precipitated sulfur (4.6%)

i also found somewhere that you shouldn't use it all over your face and over 7 consecutive days. hmm and it seems very drying (according to the ingredients) so i guess i will pass

i found some interesting stuff on it.

Benzoic acid (6%) (a precursor to benzoyl peroxide)

Salicylic acid (2.5%)

Precipitated sulfur (4.6%)

i also found somewhere that you shouldn't use it all over your face and over 7 consecutive days. hmm and it seems very drying (according to the ingredients) so i guess i will pass

It's actually not very drying. You only use a thin layer of it, and only at night. If you use it after your moisturizer, it forms a barrier that still allows the Nixoderm to have an effect but doesn't dry out your skin. The instructions suggest that you use it twice a day, too, but only using it at night is enough. If you're concerned about using it all over your face, just put it on red marks and active spots. I use it all over my face with no troubles.

hi guys..

I've been using Nixoderm and still using it for 2 weeks now.. Some of the actives ones are slowly diminished. Even some may not like the stinging feeling but I do. It helps to clear some of my previous acne which is like deep down my skin.. I only use it at night because of its white paste. :surprised:

Definitely affordable, u may get at ebay .. for my case, i got it from local Watsons.