Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

maybe she was looking at u cuz she thought u were good looking(and was scared to confront u.How bad is ur acne anyways) Trust me...from wher ei come from, u dont lock eyes with a girl sitting across a room 10 times if shes not into u.

Maybe she was nervous or something. ohmy.gif None the less, odnt let acne stop u from talking to her. Next time u see her, just be like "sorry, i didnt introduce myself the other night" and go from there.

don't blame that on acne, blame that on the idiot girl you met last night. anyone who is SO concerned with physical appearance is not worth anyone's time. i can't imagine why you would want to talk to someone like that.

i want her bc shes extremely gorgeous... and the loooks i was getting i couldnt really understand them but she would have at least said bye to me which she didnt soo i doubt that she was loooking at me bc she liked me

I dont get it, everything about her i dont like (from the way she talks to the way she walks) but why is there something deep inside of me that makes me want her friendship soo much?

don't blame that on acne, blame that on the idiot girl you met last night. anyone who is SO concerned with physical appearance is not worth anyone's time. i can't imagine why you would want to talk to someone like that.
Guest Captain Chaos

If you think women you're after care about acne, then you're going after the wrong type of women...

Women worth spending time on don't care about shit like acne or what car u drive etc etc...

Hope you consider my opinion...

Ben

i want her just as a friend and just her companionship because im too damn lonely thats all i want i wasnt going after her, and since half of my freidns are fake (i just realized that a day ago) she would probably fit in well.

im just irritated that she initiated the conversation with the ugly, queer loser guy (whom i forget to add doesnt know how2 talk with girls, YET HAS NO ACNE ) where as with me she just kept on giving me queer ass looks.

Remember this please. All is impermanence. The worst that could have happened to you had you opened your mouth is your friends and or that girl say something mean to you. But all is impermanence, everything is fleeting. People come and go, friends do, enemies do too. If you take situations like that more lightly, always bearing in my mind what I've said, then you won't have as much trouble just TALKING and being yourself.

The reason she never talked to you might be sitting right infront of you and you don't realize it. If all you did was sit there and catch small, awkward glances of her well that in itself is a turn off. It's too awkward talking to people who don't say anything and show signs of nervousness. I know because I've been in that situation before and used to think it was because of the way I looked.

EVERYTHING IS IMPERMANENT AND CHANGING. You just have to take some things with a grain of salt, you know? Be yourself, have the mindset "I don't give a fuck because nothing that happens now is going to be a big deal next year, next month, next week, tomorrow or an hour from now." And hey, you might pick up a pretty girl in the process.

^ agreed, cynic. it sounds to me like you only want to be friends with her to prove something to yourself, or justify yourself in some way. you think she may not want to be your friend because of the way you look, yet you only want to be her friend because of the way she looks... it's kind of a double standard.

Dood, WTF makes you class the other guy as an ugly loser? Sounds to me like you're being the superficial fuck. You shouldn't think that way about anymore man.

Get over it.

--jay

Dood, WTF makes you class the other guy as an ugly loser? Sounds to me like you're being the superficial fuck. You shouldn't think that way about anymore man.

Get over it.

--jay

Seems to me you are envious of this girl and you want her b/c yeah shes hot! Hey not your fault you see things that way. Nature is taking over! On the other hand YOU are fealing SORRY FOR YOURSELF!! Maybe your acne does look bad, maybe the other guy is an ugly queer loser but while YOU look at the world from a superficial point of view then you get what you deserve. It's like you're mad at this girl for looking down on you because you have acne, yet you look down on your friend b/c you think hes ugly!... if you want to meet a nice girl, then prehaps you should start being a nicer person. Another thing on both of you not speaking to each other, IMMATURITY.

i want her bc shes extremely gorgeous... and the loooks i was getting i couldnt really understand them but she would have at least said bye to me which she didnt soo i doubt that she was loooking at me bc she liked me

I dont get it, everything about her i dont like (from the way she talks to the way she walks) but why is there something deep inside of me that makes me want her friendship soo much?

you just need to get laid man, thats it

Guest Captain Chaos
Everybody in this world cares about status and wealth. Preople say they dont but deep down people do care about all of the richess. If you dont agree then you are probably living in ur own world

I am yet to find a girl which u described is spending time with

you guys make a great point about me wanting a beautiful girl, yet i want the girl to like me because im ugly. It really helped me realize what was going on because i couldnt quite grasp the feelings myself. Now that i know that my dream about this is pretty much impossible, i can do nothing. I also realized that everytime im around her shes on some sorta drugs so the way she acts and is, is always drug induced (most likely). i wouldnt want a person like that anyways. I also got to talk2 her couple days ago for a little bit when she was over with her friend, and she randomly told me that im mean (if i remmeber right) and because of that we started talkin a little bit more. I eventually found out that she thought that i was mean for no reason, and she probably still does, but anyways shes not any different which finnaly makes me not want her after all.